Chapter One: Lyte

Welcome to the Kingdom Of Jens. Most popular and richest country ever. In a Town named Yuno,there was a young and hardworking girl, Lytanette Hylands. Of course she hates the name Lytanette as she was called this when she was un trouble. She is Lyte. She lived with her mother and father along with her older siblings, her brother Liam and her sister Leah. All of them were very poor and short in money. While up north at 10 miles there was a Town named Orla,where the richest of rich lived. One of them was Prince Blake. With his father as King,King Huvas and Queen Belinda. He also has a younger sister, Princess Blissy. They were all respected,luxurious life,lots of friends, and a lot of food. While Lyte's family suffered severely sometimes. Well lets start with the story anyways...

Lyte's P.O.V:

"Scrub harder Lytanette!" My boss screamed at me. I scrubbed even harder trying to get rid of the stain on the table. You see, I work because my family is really short on cash. Plus cash is very hard to get these days and its very difficult for my mama as she is getting old. Same with my papa. Me,Liam and Leah would work nearly everyday to earn money. But we only receive 2 Jensus everytime! And we have to pay for the house,water,food,clothes and everything. I always wish I was maybe a Princess or something so then my family didn't have to go through this stuff. But again that's being a bit well selfish I guess because I get to do nothing and my maids if the royal family even have them,have to do everything. I wish life in Jens was a bit easier though it is popular we barely have tourists or adventurers come into our town of Yuno. They are probably too busy looking at the place of Orla. I mean, Kingdom of Jens is really small but I guess people should like explore every single part as maybe the world might end. That's what mama always said:"Try and do everything you like,the world will end soon." She would tell me that when I was 6 but now I'm 11 years older than that. Oh well. I keep scrubbing and look to my left to see that Leah was gone. I turned my head round but nothing. I saw Liam but not Leah. The boss was there either. I stood up from the hard grey stone ground and looked everywhere. The breeze were smashing I to my face causing my nose yo ache slightly. I then saw a small shed in which I entered and saw Leah crying. Boss was nowhere too. I went up to her seeing her half naked.

"Leah? What are you doing half naked?" I asked. She looked up and saw me and her eyes widened.

"Lyte,get out,quick!"She hissed pointing to the other door behind her.

"Why?" I whispered and she just pushed me out and closed the door on me. What is going on?

The rest of the 1 hours or so I cleaned the cupboards and drawer and all outside. I was still thinking about Leah and what she was doing. I then saw Leah limping out of the shed slightly and trying to smile holding what seems like a lot of money. And then 3 minutes later Boss came out looking at Leah. What on earth just happened?

"Lyte,I got a lot of money like 200 Jensus!"Leah beamed. I stood up in shock. 200! Wow and how?

"How did you?"I asked her. Her smile faded but she smiled again.

"I-I did work. Now lets go tell Liam so we can go home, Boss said we finished early."She said nervously. There is something really wrong. We were then walking home with Liam within a minute as Liam started listing the things we could buy with 200 Jensus. I was thinking on how Leah got the money until a light bulb rung me. If Leah was half naked,in a shed which Boss was in,she got 200 Jensus then she was probably..selling her own body...