Chapter Two: Blake

Blake's P.O.V:

"No! Give me the pink dress or I have my father fire you!" I heard my little sister Blissy scream at her designer as I stood outside. We were preparing for the party that was ought to happen. Well it was basically the type where I have to find somebody I love. That's what my dad would say. I don't want to marry someone who is over my money,I want somebody who actually cares for me and my family. About a week ago I fell in love with this girl named Tina from the Southern part of Jens,but the realized she was running all over me for my richness and money. I soon confronted her and broke up with her,her face went all red and she soon started crying saying and repeating the phrase, "babe what did I do wrong". And then after a minute or so she would say things like;"fine I never even loved you anyway!" And then after another minute she would say,"babe I love you so much!" That's why woman are so damn confusing. And don't think I don't only hate some Southern girls but people here in Orla. The capital city of Jens. For your information, Jens is short for Jensifiniaray(Jens-ifi-nia-ray). I date a girl for month and her name is Enna and she lives in Orla but a town named Orka,I really don't like mentioning the name Enna. She reminds me of the things I've done. Mostly nice things, she is the former governor's daughter along with her sister Enero,Enero is actually really kind. She is different from Enna. She is very helpful when I dated Enna,I actually kind of fell for her until I found out she was 19! She was 4years older than me. 'It not that bad!' I thought but then found out she had a boyfriend Erik. That's when I knew I should be grateful that I still had Enna. I really don't want to get into the whole information as I really don't like talking about Enna and my parents actually fired her father as a governor because of what they did to us. They were banned from coming into the palace and Enna was even jailed for about a week. Which is very little in my opinion. But those two weren't the only girls I dated,I dated a lot more, like: Ameerah,Nurantae,Tesha,Mariana-Reigh and like maybe 20 more. I'm not a player, its just that they play me. I only kissed one girl and it was Ailsa, she was the only one who didn't want me from money but we weren't together when she got killed right next to me when she said,"I love you Blake but,you'll have to find another one,you cant date a dead person."Were her last words. That was a year ago and I still cant get over her. She was so different. That's enough about my love life!

I walked across the hall and to my dresser and as i opened the door i saw the man I hated. He is the one who goes to the Southern everyday to torture some people and by his face I can tell he did something terrible.

"Oh,Blake,hello."He smirked. I rolled my eyes about to close the the door but he took huge steps and opened the door open.

"Oh no,I have something to tell you."He said forcefully but gently pushed me in. I walked inside the golden room as the chandelier hung from the diamond cemented ceiling. I went to sit down on my throned shaped chair and looked at myself through the huge golden flaked mirror.

"You know those Hyland girls I always talk about?"He said his disgusting smile plastered. He was talking about 2 girls named Lyte and Leah. I always wanted to meet them for a long time. I nodded slowly. What did this bastard do this time!

"Oh,good,"his smile grew wider,"I finally gained one of them,especially a special part of them." My eyebrows smashed together in confusion. He noticed as he looked at me through the window. His tuxedo all black and his brown hair all on the right side of his head.

"Oh Blake,you know, I got one of the girl's special part of them." He smirked. It then clicked on me. He has done it to them,he has done the most paedophilic thing. I stood up and grabbed his collar tightly. I looked him in the eyes as he laughed slightly.

"That is so sickening Robert!"I said angrily. His smile faded slowly and he raised his eyebrows.

"Aren't you to call me Sir Jeffers?Not Robert?But this is an utterly disgusting behaviour that you are now doing,Prince Blake."He said grabbing my wrist and squeezing it tightly. I tried shaking my wrist away but hw held it even more tighter. He then let go and smiled.

"You are not to talk about this Prince Blake,say a word about this and you are exposed for what you did." He said walking out,his shoes click-clacking the floor. I looked at my wrist,there was a huge round and red mark on my wrist. This is so disgusting! Why would he do that? But I quietly got dressed for the party not saying a word as my dresser came in.