Chapter Three: Lyte

Lyte's P.O.V:

I looked at Leah in disgust. She raised an eyebrow.

"Leah,that's..disgusting..why did you do that?"I asked. I could see fear in her eyes but she tried acting like nothing happened.

"W-what do you mean Lyta?"She said nervously. I frowned and Liam looked behind confused.

"Liam,you can go,me and Leah are going to have a small chat." I said seriously. I then felt a slight shove as Leah pushed through.

"N-no!We are not,lets go Liam."She said dragging Liam by the arm,her ginger hair going left and right.

"Leah,lying won't help."I say. She turned around angrily. I can see the fury in her eyes.

"I'm not lying! I told you,I earned the money by..by working hard!"She said tears forming in her eyes. That got me angry. Why does she have to lie? Why cant she spill the truth?

"Leah! Like I said,lying won't help."I said getting tensed.

"Guys calm down what is going on?"Liam asked but we both ignored his question.

"I said I'm not lying! Why are you always like this?"She screamed angrily at me.

"Because I care for you Leah! What you did was wrong!"I yell back at her. She was taken aback. She stayed silent for 10 seconds.

"You're only jealous that I actually received money and you didn't."She said quietly. That got me even angrier.

"At least I didn't do the dirty thing you did!" I screamed. She stayed quiet and soon her pale face turned bright red.

"I wish you weren't even my sister Lyte. I wish you disappeared from my life,why are you even alive? I wish you were dead."She blasted. She covered her mouth when she noticed what she said. Tears rushed down my eyes like waterfalls.

"Leah! Now look what you did!"Liam said trying to comfort me but I shrugged him off.

"I didn't mean it,honestly!"She said now crying. I looked at her and she looked back at me. "Lyte,I'm sorry-"

"Save it,sometimes i even wonder if you are even my sister."I said quietly. Her eyes widened. I turned around and went left.

"Lyte! I'm sorry!"Leah cried. I ignored her. I then felt like Liam was following.

"Go away Liam." I said through clenched teeth and kept walking.

I kept walking for an hour until i realized i wasn't in Yuno anymore, i was in Orla. In the Orlan beach called Sunnybay beach. I looked around panicking,my heart thumping rapidly. I have walked for 10 miles! My eyes started to water. I was lost.

"Are you lost?"Said about a boy my age who has soldiers behind him. Nervously i nod. He notices my shyness around new people and chuckled slightly.

"Soldiers,you can go."He said.

"But your highness-"

"Go."He said rather forcefully. I was squared. What is happening? Why did they call him that? Is this some sick joke? I kept looking down anxiously.

"Names Blake. Prince Blake,of Jens." He spoke, my eyes widened as big as plates. I looked at him and bowed several times.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were a prince your highness." I said apologetically. He chuckled.

"Don't."He replied. I looked at him confused.

"Anyways,what is your name?"He asked.

"Lyte or Lytanette."I said. He seemed shocked.

"Don't you have a sister named Leah?"He asked. I frowned.

"Don't remind me of her please."I say quite angry. My ears instantly turned red.

"I'm so sorry bout what had happened."He said rubbing my back. I looked at him confused.

"H-what?"

"Your boss is Sir Jeffers huh? He..did..things to your sister right?" He said. I nodded slowly.

"Its ok,Lyte,things happen in life." He said. We then stared at each other in silence for 2 minutes.

" You're really pretty Lyte." He said. My ears immediately went red so I covered them.

"Oh thanks. Umm..you too." I said nervously which made him blush. I gotta say,he looks charming. His green eyes like mine piercing into my eyes. His brunette hair blowing in the wind slightly. Every millisecond we got 0.1% closer to each other until our faces were just an inch away from each other. My heart was beating so fast,was I falling for this guy? We then slowly leaned over to each other just 3 centimetres when we were about to kiss we heard clapping. We both turned back and loomed at the person,it was Boss!

"I see you guys have met. How lovely." He said smirking whilst holding something the figure of a dagger...