13.

Harry stumbled into his room, sinking himself into the sheets. He groaned heavily to himself, not lifting his head up. All of a sudden he felt his phone buzz.

Freezy

What the hell does he want?

The boy turned off his phone, not bothering to look at the message. He rolled over onto his back, his ocean-blue eyes shimmered in the reflection before himself. He stood up slowly and walked to the mirror. The boy wiped a tear from his cheek that had been lingering from his left eye. Harry looked at himself. He hated his figure, especially his stomach.

He felt a small breath leave his lips, before he was startled by his ringtone. He jumped at the sound, deciding to see who it was. He rolled his eyes and picked the phone up. An unknown number popped up on the screen. The boy, slightly puzzled, was curious. He wanted to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Harry?"

"y-yeah.. who is this?"

"you don't need to worry about that, babe."

"J-J-Josh, i-is tha-that y-y-you??"
The boy stumbled up on his words.

"however did you figure that?"
Harry could tell the older boy on the other side of the phone was making a smug face at that question.

"i-i uh.. your, your voice.."

"never got enough of it could you. what happened to you babe?"

Harry blushed bright red, in that moment, guilt sank into the pit of his stomach. He searched for something to say, contemplating whether or not he should hang up.

"im fine.. im just, busy with work and stuff."
The boy lied blatantly.

"ah, really? you sure you're not catching feelings for simon? or are you just ignoring me?"

Simon. How did he know about simon? Harry was petrified. He hung up the phone and rushed to send Simon a message.

simon
sent 20:05

simon has josh spoken to you???
sent 20:05

seriously.
sent 20:06

simon!
sent 20:18