✎ gone- Mike x Reader pt2

✎- angst

gone...
everything is gone...
is this what it's like to be dead?
just pitch bla-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up, Please!" Emma cried, you could hear voices. Your body seemed like it was floating, what's going on? You slowly opened your eyes to see everyone, they looked worried sick. "Thank god your alive, we were all so worried!" Emma went over to hug you. "Thank Emily too-" Norton said, Everyone was so glad your alive. You couldn't remember anything, until it hit you. You remembered the fire, the screams, the cries, the tent, and Mike.

"Where's Mike?!" You said, Everyone was silent. Emily looked turned around and looked at everyone. She nodded and turned back to you, "Uhm...Don't worry (Y/N) he's alive." Emily said, Why did Emily act so strange? She was probably worried about you and Mike. "Mikes right there don't worry..haha" Emily said with a weird look. You looked over at the hospital bed, it showed Mike. He seemed to be bruised as much as you got bruised. Yours looked worse, though Mike was still sleeping.

"Thankyou so much for saving him Emily!" you smiled, "uhh..no problem heh" Emily replied. Everyone then left to leave you and Mike to rest, you heard the door close but they were talking about someone. They were talking about Mike, but you didn't know what. The voices stopped as they were walking farther away, You looked over at Mike and he was slowly waking up. Your face lit up as well, He looked at you. "(Y/N)?..." He cried, you tried standing up but fell. Your legs didn't work properly enough, your legs must've failed because of the board that crashed down onto you.

You saw a wheelchair next to your bed and slowly made your way to it, you sat down and grabbed the wheels while using them to make your way to Mike's Hospital bed. Your whole body was aching because of what happened, you could barley move. "Mike, I'm so glad you're alive..I thought I lost you. I'm sorry for everything Mike, I'm sorry for pushing you and ignoring you. I really regret everything" you cried. Mike slowly moved his hand to your cheek to brush the tears away. "It's alright (Y/N)..it's alright.." Mike said softly.

You grabbed Mikes hand and cried on it, you then move his hand away, and lay your head onto his hospital bed facing him. Mike brushed your hair softly using his hand, he could barley move as well. You cried, but then Eli came in to check up on you. "(Y/N)..? What are you-" He said but cut himself off, he remembered what Emily said to everyone so he kept quiet. You looked at Eli and you make eye contact with eachother. "I hope you and uh..Mike are doing good, I just wanted to check in. Sorry that I'm bothering you guys..." Eli smiled nervously. "We're doing alright" You smiled. "Okay (Y/N) I'll leave both of you alone now." Eli flashed a quick smile then left.

You looked back at Mike, you guys smiled at each other. You finally understood why he was trying to make you smile, it was because he liked you. You finally realized that, you gave Mike a quick peck on his cheek, he blushed at the sudden action. "W-what was that for (Y/N)" Mike said suprised. "I'm sorry for not noticing earlier, My heart was so confused I love you Mike" you blushed. "(Y/N) I'm happy really, I love you too. Forever and Always." Mike hugged you, it felt so real, you loved Mike so much that you realized it.

It's been a couple days now, you and Mike were healing. Mike could walk but your legs still didn't work good enough yet. Mike seemed to be healing faster than you since you used your whole body to protect Mike that day. You were strolling on your wheelchair and Mike was walking next to you. Mike had to go to the bathroom so you waited for him. "(Y/N)! They finally fixed the whole map! We can play in it again!" Aesop cheered. "That's good news for Margaretha and Mike since that's where they perform, I'll go tell Mike when he's out of the bathroom!" You smiled.

Aesop got nervous when you mentioned Mike, but it was pretty normal that Aesop was nervous so you didn't really think anything. Aesop then left the area, As he left. Mike walked out of the bathroom, you then decided to tell Mike right now. "Hey Mike, guess what!" You giggled, "what is it (Y/N)?" He smiled. "They rebuilt the map, it still looks the same but still" You smiled brightly. "Wait no way..YAY!!!" Mike cheered. Mike hugged you, your heart longed for this warmth. You hugged Mike back.

"We can take a walk around the Map if you'd like" you smiled, "Yes please (Y/N)" Mike replied. Of course Mike was happy, that map was basically where he grew up. "Alright then, are you ready to go?" You said. Mike hummed a yes for a reply, Mike took your hand as you used the other for the wheel to push yourself. You guys smiled at eachother, gosh you guys were smiling a lot today.

Once you guys got there you let Mike roam around freely to see the map, but he didn't. He wanted to push you while you were on the wheelchair, he wanted to be with you. You looked at the tent, it looked so new but was still old in a way. You looked around and could see some burn marks still. "Hey (Y/N), can we go to eversleeping town. I wanna show you something at the graves!" Mike said. "okay..don't scare me!" You giggled. "Noo I promise!"

You decided to stroll around faster because you didn't wanna keep Mike waiting. "Alright Mike, are you ready to go?" You smiled. "Mhm!" Mike smiled back. You and Mike took the train to the town, Once you got there Mike carried you out of the train because you still couldn't walk properly. He took your wheelchair too, he then placed you on the wheelchair and you guys were ready to go. Mike was talking to you and you replied to his story's.

You then arrived at the grave area.

Mike was looking at the graves. He pointed at a certain one.

"Look at that one (Y/N)!" Mike smiled softly at you.
"Alright?" You said confused.

but before you looked Mike cupped your face and kissed you passionately. You got so confused but you kissed him back. He cried. Then you guys stopped kissing.

You looked at the grave.

Your eyes widen...
"Mike Morton"
was written on the grave.

Was this why everyone was acting strange?

You looked over at Mike.

You cried.

he was

gone.