✎Jose x Reader (SongFic)

✎- angst

song: coffee breath
sorry I haven't uploaded I was busy
and Thankyou for 3K 💖
——————————————————————-
Ba ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum

There was a party held in the manor, You couldn't find your boyfriend Jose. So you went searching for him,yet you didn't find him. Next thing you knew, you had passed out.

Woke up in your new apartment
In your twin-size bed

You woke up, looking around. This was not your room, it was Jose's. He must've brought you to his room, because you probably passed out. You got off the bed and headed into the kitchen, to see Jose starting the coffee.

Coffee starting
Don't remember much

You smelt coffee as you continued walking, saying nothing to Jose you sat down at the table. You couldn't remember much about the party, but it seemed to still be going on. You looked at the clock, only 8pm. The party last until 6 am, you were still able to go.

All I know is that you talk too much

Although Eli stopped you and handed you some coffee. "(Y/N), you shouldn't be going to the party, you literally passed out.." Jose sighed. You took a sip of your coffee.

Time to go

Still saying nothing to Jose, you grabbed your stuff, put the coffee back on the table. Then left Jose's room to go back to the party.

Ba ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum

You slowly made your way back to the party,getting a welcome back from Norton. Demi was still giving out drinks obviously, so you went back to her. "Ah, I see your back (Y/N), care to have another drink?" Demi says already getting one prepared.
You nodded your head, and sat down. She slid the drink to you and went to do someone else's order.
You took a sip of your drink, instantly thinking about your boyfriend Jose.

You've got those big blue eyes
Drive me crazy

You thought about his eyes and how one of them was blue,thinking about how beautiful they were. You missed him and wanted to hug Jose.

Make me fantasize
'Bout you baby

but, you left him. For this party, he wouldn't mind right? Maybe he's sleeping right now.

And you smell so sweet
Like fresh-picked daisies

Jose smelt so sweet, he was sweet. He was adorable. You kept on drinking.

Call me Dahmer 'cause your heart's so tasty

You've had enough, you were pretty dizzy but was still able to walk and talk. You longed for Jose to hold you in his arms again. So you decided to go back to his room, and spend the rest of the night with him.

Ba ba dum
Ba ba dum badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum

You handed the empty cup to Demi, then started walking off the Jose's room. You walked slowly and carefully. Finally you got to the room, opened the door. Just to see Jose crying.

And I watched you break
Like glass, you shatter

Jose threw a beer bottle to the wall next to you, almost hitting your face. You frowned, seeing the pain he was in. You left him, for a stupid party. He just wanted you to stay with him and stop drinking.

Said it's my mistake, I make things harder

"(Y/N), YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR ME,I JUST WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH Y-YOU BECAUSE THERE WERE NO MORE MATCHES FOR THE DAY, Y-YET... you left me.." Jose said while his voice was cracking.

So I tried my best
To shut my mouth

Your eyes were filled with tears, you wanted to say 'everything'. But knew you couldn't.

But all the thoughts I hid, dug their way out

You couldn't keep it in anymore, you blurted out all those things that he had done. About how he left you for something so stupid as well.

Ba ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum

Everything went quiet, both of you having tears rolling down your cheeks.
Jose then looks into your eyes.

Said you can't trust me

"I can't trust you anymore (Y/N), you've done things to make me feel like shit as well" Jose says quietly.

I said it's fine

"It's fine Jose, you don't have to trust me." You say as your voice cracks.

Because I'm not happy till I tell a lie

you weren't happy at all, you lied. You wanted Jose to trust you, but now. He can't trust you anymore. You guys have had fights, one of you do something and the other doesn't like it at all. You guys stared at eachother again, then you left going back to your room. As you ran inside you went into your bedroom.

Now my bedsheets smell
Like your cologne

You cried, you cried so much. You could smell his cologne, it made you think of all the memories you had together. You thought of him as you cried yourself to sleep.

And in our separate world's we sleep alone

People could hear Jose crying in his room.
You crying in your room.
They knew what happened.

Ba ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Da da dum

"Jose..."

Bada ba dum
Ba ba dumba badumba
Da ba bum
Ba ba dum