Concept Three:

Title(s):

Million Mile House
From One End to Another Beginning

Concept:

A teen runs away from home and ends up coming upon a house within the middle of the forest. When he goes inside, he's awe-struck; somehow, in a way he just can't understand, the inside of the house is impossibly larger than the outside. There's multiple long hallways, all lined with doors that he can only assume lead to more rooms. Quickly the awe melts into tension--this isn't normal. He turns, set to leave, but he stops in his tracks. The door is closed, the handle not there. There wasn't even as much as key-hole. It was as if it was simply a slab of wood. 

Starting to panic, he tries to bust the door down. He can't. He moved to the windows, only to find them locked. He quickly finds that the glass is indestructible, as hard as concrete. He was stuck with nothing but dwindling hallways to mysterious rooms as his way out.

The only thing he can do is venture onward in the house, so he does, only he realizes this wasn't a normal house.

Some doors opened up to more hallways full of more doors, and then some of those doors would open up to an upside-down staircase that seemed to go on forever. Some rooms were as though they belonged to a hoarder, the room full to the ceiling of random crap, and some rooms opened up to a tiny bridge that went over an impossibly deep pit. 

However, most doors opened up to whole new worlds.

Minor Information:

I realize this somewhat sounds like Infinity Train, and although I realize it does share similarities through its concept, I was actually inspired by the Winchester Mystery House. The house is essentially a maze with hallways leading to more hallways and staircases leading to quite literally just a ceiling. It was created as a way to trap ghosts, the commissioner of the house believing the maze-like groundwork would leave the ghosts constantly wandering throughout the house completely lost.

The house is very aesthetically odd; there are rooms where it's stripped of wallpaper and color, full of mold and scratches on the walls, with creepy little porcelain dolls scattered throughout the room. But then the door in that room would lead to a small little fantasy world with a sparkling waterfall that leads into a pond of mermaids and there would be a pretty pink sky, etc. It's meant to be, like, whiplash in aesthetics to disorient the character.

The love interest is, in my eyes, a fantasy creature; the main character comes into a room and--bam--comes across the love interest. I think he's, like, a creature with the upper body of a man with the legs of a goat, like the faun-like man from the Narnia movie(s).