Dating things

The group walks down the sidewalk laughing, penny buried in Gumball's shoulder struggling to catch her breath. Carrie tries to do the same on Darwin but just went right through him. The reason they are laughing so hard is because Gumball is saying "I can beat you to the movies, loser buys lunch" in a manly voice. "Hey what's so funny"Darwin defending Gumball. Penny says when he runs he looks like a turtle and a chicken had a mutated into one when he is running, but he is my mutant turkin" ( a turkin is a turtle and chicken as one). Everyone stares at Gumball laughing but Darwin blushing twiddling his 2 fingers. "Hey I know what we should have a race" (in his squeaky voice)

Time skip (because I'm lazy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(They start the race)

First one to make it to the Elmore cinema wins Carrie said with here hands up. Ready, set, GO!!!!
Everyone starts to run and Gumball falls behind quickly gasping for air, tuning like a turkin. They see the cinema in sight, Darwin "falls" while saying OW NO IM FALLING!! In a really bad acting voice. Penny comes in first, Carrie soon followed after Penny. Gasping saying jokingly "the air just passes through me" barley getting her words out. They are both cheering Gumball and Darwin for their respective boyfriends. Darwin starts to slow down faking his gasps for are and Gumball passing the finish line falling on his face saying I did it. Darwin says "ow no gosh darn" while slapping his knee lying on every word. Carrie scolds him saying how did you lose to a turkin. I'm just kidding you did your best she silly she says after.

( they all walk in the movies practically praising Gumball and scolding Darwin)

Hope you guys liked this chapter, leave your opinions in the comments love you guys🥰🥰💕 ps: things that are italicized are my speaking and not apart of the story just things you should know. For example like the turkin I wrote that italicized so you can know what that means. Love you guys again🥰🥰💕)