Chapter 5

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Looks like we need to find help from my master." Hyuk said.

"Huh? Your master?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, he's been staying here for years, I think he will know the reason behind this symbol." Hyuk said.

"Then let's go." Song Yi said and before we head off to find Hyuk's master, we went to the toilet and we are done but Mina is not.

Just then, we saw those guys again.

Lu Guofu's men is going around and seems like they are searching for us.

Hyuk and Song Yi pushed me to a corner and watched at the side.

Just then, I remembered Mina is still in the toilet, not knowing about anything that's happening.

I wanted to rush out but Hyuk is holding me down.

"You can't show yourself now. Let her sacrifice. I bet they won't do anything to her." Hyuk said and I glared at him.

Just then, I heard Mina shouting to let her go.

I gritted onto my teeth and closed my eyes tightly.

'I'm sorry Mina...' I thought and clenched my fists, internally blaming myself for not going to help her.

Very soon, those guys left and we stepped out.

"We must find out the truth before Lu Guofu's men. I think he sort of have a plan behind his back." Hyuk said.

"What plan?" I asked.

"A plan for us to not find the killer before uncle seven's death." Hyuk said.

Soon, my phone vibrated.

I looked at it and saw Mina's name.

Baby pengu❤️: Chaeng, where are you? Why did you left me? :(

Me: Sorry baby. But did they do anything to you?

Baby pengu❤️: I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me.

Baby pengu❤️: It's just that I'm brought to an unknown place.

Me: It's okay. I will get you out soon.

Baby pengu❤️: Okay...

After that, I turned off my phone and we start going to find for Hyuk's master.

When we reach there, I look around and it seems like those China's old coffee shop.

"Look! My master is so famous that so many celebrities took picture with him!" Hyuk said and I raised one of my eyebrow.

"Why does it seems like it's photoshop?" Song Yi said and Hyuk hit his head.

"How dare you say it's photoshop?" Hyuk said while hitting his head.

"Enough. Hyuk, where's your master?" I asked and he looked around.

"I think he's in his office." Hyuk said and we went in.

"Hit harder! That's not enough strength!" I heard a voice shouted.

"See? My master is so hard working." Hyuk said and we went in his office to see him on his computer, video calling a guy.

"Try again! Keep hitting until you have enough strength to break it." Hyuk's master said and I looked at his screen to see the guy trying to break 3 bricks by using his hand to chop.

"Master, it's really very hard. My hand hurts already." The guy said and Hyuk's master sighed.

"We will continue tomorrow. I will teach you personally." Hyuk's master said and end the video call.