WIKIPEDIA

WIKIPEDIA

THE CLARENCE FAMILY

THE CLARENCE FAMILY

PRINCESS HELENA, DUCHESS OF CLARENCE Helena Mary Louise Victoria, QSO, GVCO, GCStJ, KG, KT; born 22 March 1970 is the youngest of five children and the second daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Helena Mary Louise Victoria, QSO, GVCO, GCStJ, KG, KT; born 22 March 1970
is the youngest of five children and the second daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. At the time of her birth, she was fifth in line of succession to the British throne; as of August 2019, she is 21st.

The Duchess is a full-time working member of the British royal family and supports the Queen in her official duties – often alongside her children, Princess Antonia, Prince Christian, Duke of Clarence, and Prince Theo of Clarence – as well as undertaking public engagements for many of her own charities.

Social Media 📍
Instagram | princesshelena | 20 million followers
Facebook | Princess Helena, Duchess of Clarence | 17.7 million likes
Twitter | princesshelena | 11 million followers

ROBERT, DUKE OF CLARENCECaptain Robert Henry Kidman, KG, CVO, ADC(P); born 2 June 1968 - 14 August 2003was a Captain of the Royal Navy, who became a member of the British Royal Family through his marriage to Princess Helena of the United Kingdom, ...

Captain Robert Henry Kidman, KG, CVO, ADC(P); born 2 June 1968 - 14 August 2003
was a Captain of the Royal Navy, who became a member of the British Royal Family through his marriage to Princess Helena of the United Kingdom, the fifth child and second daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

In 1990, Kidman met Princess Helena at a friend's party and Kidman married Princess Helena on 14 June 1990, at Westminster Abbey, six months after they met. The Queen made him the Duke of Clarence on the morning of the wedding. They had three children: Princess Antonia (born 1991) Prince Christian (1995) and Prince Theo (born 2001).

In 2003, It was announced that Kidman, aged 34 had been killed by a IED during Operation Telic was the codename for British operations in Iraq, which lasted from 19 March 2003 to 22 May 2011.

(R) Princess Antonia of Clarence

Antonia Elizabeth Catherine Anne; born 18 June 1991 is a member of the British royal family. She is the eldest child and only daughter of Robert, Duke of Clarence, and Princess Helena, Duchess of Clarence. She is 24th in line of succession to the British throne, followed by her younger brothers, Prince Christian, Duke of Clarence and Prince Theo.

Social Media📍
Instagram | princessantonia | 10 million followers
Facebook | Princess Antonia of Clarence | 6.7 million likes
Twitter | princessantonia | 5 million followers

(L) Prince Christian, Duke of Clarence

Christian Robert James Philip, KCVO, ADC; born 9 October 1995 is a member of the British royal family. He is the second child and first son of Robert, Duke of Clarence, and Princess Helena, Duchess of Clarence. He is 22nd in line of succession to the British throne, followed by his younger brother, Prince Theo and elder sister, Princess Antonia.

On 14 August 2003, Prince Christian's father, the Duke of Clarence, was killed by a IED during Operation Telic was the codename for British operations in Iraq. Prince Christian, who was almost eight, succeeded his father as Duke of Clarence, Earl of Warwick and Baron Arklow.

Social Media📍
Instagram | dukeofclarence | 14 million followers
Facebook | Prince Christian, Duke of Clarence | 8 million likes
Twitter | dukeofclarence | 7 million followers

(C) Prince Theo of Clarence

Theodore Charles Edward Henry; born 1 January 2001 is the youngest of three children and the second son of Robert, Duke of Clarence, and Princess Helena, Duchess of Clarence. He is 23rd in line of succession to the British throne, followed by his elder sister, Princess Antonia.

Social Media📍
Instagram | princetheo | 9 million followers
Facebook | Prince Theo of Clarence | 5 million likes
Twitter | princetheo | 7 million followers