A Surprise and Secret

8 months later
Hoseok's POV
I had been going to school, I'm now a Senior in High School so thank goodness I'm almost done with school. I only hang out with Jiho and Millie since Lilac went to another school after people found out about her plan of attacking me at the party. Namjoon has been in college but we FaceTime each time I get home and until I fall asleep because he wants to make sure I get rest.
Right now I am planning to drive over to his college and go surprise him, we have a week off so I planned it with Jiho and Millie and they said that if I stay longer then they'll lie for me at school after the break. I can't wait to see him, it's been a whole eight months without seeing, kissing or cuddling him, I really miss that feeling. But now I can do all of that when I get there. I haven't told him that I was going to visit him, I was gonna surprise him, he's always surprised me with the sweetest things so now I'm going to surprise him! I can't wait to see him.
Namjoon's POV
I feel guilty. I hooked up with Jin. I didn't mean to do this, we were just hanging out and it lead to kissing and more. How am I gonna face Hoseok now? I can't after what I did behind his back.
I never meant for any of this to happen, yeah I used to be with Jin but, it felt wrong to do that, but we still continued.
Flashback
"Jin, can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" He asked. "If I wasn't with Hoseok, would you give me a second chance?" I looked at him. "Well, I probably would if you proved you weren't a playboy so yeah" I looked at him and smiled. "True..." I had slowly started getting closer to him as he did the same. "Wait, this feels wrong..." He said, but he didn't move away. I nodded but I had started kissing him and he did the same back.
No one's POV
This was going on for awhile. It felt wrong what they were doing, but they still continued.
~End of Flashback~
Namjoon's POV
I wish I could just go back in time and stopped myself from doing what I did. He's gonna find out one way or another. I wish I could turn back time.