Chapter three

"Hello little sister miss me" Bryce says I glare at him "what are you doing here" I say in a serious tone "I'm not here to do anything I promise you that We are here to help you guys" he says I scoff "help with what" I say as I go in everyone following "and who's we" Devyn says I look at Bryce "my gang of course" he says and the rest of them come in and of course it's them the one with ocean blue eyes looks at me up and down and smirks I roll my eyes "of course not no" I say and shake my head "just let him explain Taylor" dad says I look at him as if he's crazy "come on just hear what he's gotta say" Josh whispers in my ear I sigh "fine start talking" I say and cross my arms over my chest "it's about mom" Bryce says I raise an eyebrow "what about her" I say "she went to join the serpants" Colby says I look at him "wait what" I say and glare at him "ya she was in both gangs ours and theirs" Jackson says I look at him "oh so now he's back" I say and give him a even bigger glare "Taylor calm down" Kat says I take a deep breathe "we half to fine mother before she spills anything because she knows ours too" I say "how are we going to do that exactly the serpants are the most low key mafia" Tara says I look at her then back at the others "that's why we gotta combine and work together a man that looks kinda like Colby walks in "what no" me and Colby say in unison we look at each other then look away "Taylor we have no choice" dad says I look at him and shake my head "Jaden is dead because of them he's gone because of him I lost him to them it's their fault he's dead" I say glaring at them "wait are you talking about Jaden Hossler" the man says I look at him "ya" I say everyone is now looking at them "well I got a call a week ago" Bryce says  and pulls out his phone I grab it and press play "Bryce I don't know where I am they are torturing me into saying stuff they might ki—" he starts to say "what are you doing" someone says in the background then the phone goes out I set the phone down he's alive he's actually alive but he's in trouble "that voice sounded like moms" I say "ya" Bryce says "have you tried tracking the number" Devyn says I look at her like thank you "ya nothing" Jake says I look at him "we need to have find him at whatever cost I don't care what happens or how we do it we half to find him before they kill him or hurt him even more" I say and look at Bryce and then at dad "ok then we will combine and join in as one to take down the serpants and get Jaden back" the other guy says I believe his name is Ryder him and dad shakes hands conforming it I turn around and run up the stairs I go to my room and close the door.

I go to the closet and grab one of jadens hoodies and some Nike shorts and I change i throw my hair in a messy bun and go out into my room and go to the desk I look at the picture of us we were so happy we were inseparable until he was taken from me I feel a tear drop down my cheek "please come back come back to me" I whisper I set the picture back down and climb out the window and sit on the roof and look up at the stars I pull the hoodie down a bit "please be ok I need you Jaden I can't live without you this whole two years have been hell" I say I close my eyes and burry my head into my legs "hey need some company" Bryce says coming out I look away and wipe my eyes "what do you want Bryce I thought you left" I say trying to act ok he sighs and comes sit next to me "look I know you don't like me right now but please I want to make things right I want to be your big brother again" he says I roll my eyes "how can I Bryce you betrayed me you left me when I need you you helped mom take Jaden from me you basically went with mom when ever she brain washed you and I even warned you Bryce" I say and finally look at him "these past two years have been hell ever since that night I haven't drove that exact car ever since that night the only people that have helped me through this is Josh, Chase, and the girls" I say he looks at me with a guilty look "Taylor I'm sorry I really am i don't know how I can make it up to you but please give me a second chance I missed you Taylor believe me when I say this I thought about you twenty for seven I thought about coming back visiting but mom kept me back and then when she finally left I was free from her and the first people I want to see was you and dad so please taylor give me a second chance" he says I look at him "if you want my trust and a second chance get Jaden back and help me destroy mom" I say he looks at me and smiles a little "really" he says I shake my head "just get him back" I say and start to climb off and go in my room he comes off after me and leaves my room "you won't regret this" he says I don't say anything he leaves I sit in my bed and break down again "god I really need someone" I say I get up and go to Joshes room I knock "Josh it's me please answer" I say whispering the last part "he-" he starts to say until he looks at me he pulls me into a hug I break down in tears he let's me in and we sit on the bed "hey it's ok we are going to find him and get him back" he says trying to calm me down I don't say anything I just burry my head deeper into his chest "want to sleep in here tonight"he says I nod he lays down and I come and lay down next to him I lay my head on his chest he wraps his arms around me and I end up falling asleep.