8. A Dark Secret is Revealed

Steam rose from Ronaldo's body, his long hair covering his eyes as he took some labored breaths. Q was fuming at Ronaldo.

"Goddammit umbrella boy! Do you think these things grow on trees!?" Q shouted at him.

"C-calm down Suzie..." Suzie said as she timidly held onto Q. Ronaldo slowly lifted his arm and parted some of his hair to uncover his left eye.

"Sup guys. What's up with this room? My memory is a little hazy."

******************************************************

Later that same night Darrick sat at his desk, typing away in front of a screen in his room, occasionally he would navigate a vape passed his buck teeth to rip some fat clouds, putting another hand through his short red hair. 

Darrick got a message from Emi saying that she along with a couple of other rejects were on their way to Lil Brazil to try and find a solution to the problem of Ryoshi. She said she'd keep him posted but Darrick doubted very much that Emi would be able to do that.

Darrick rubbed his eyes and made his way towards his bathroom and to grab his extra mint whitening toothpaste with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and placed it on a toothbrush. Darrick was about to brush his teeth when he remembered that he had forgotten to floss. He placed his toothbrush down and began to floss between each and every tooth to help strengthen his healthy gums. After that, he began to brush his teeth at an angle to clean between teeth gums and teeth.

Darrick smiled looking at his sparkling white teeth along with his buck teeth glistening in the. His gaze focused on his buck teeth suddenly, his eyes darting around the room to make sure that nobody was looking. Darrick slowly brought his hand to his buck teeth, placing them in his fingers, and then pulling them off. This revealed Darricks perfectly straight teeth underneath the fake buck teeth.

"Nobody can ever know," Darrick said before slowly putting the buck teeth back on.

Next, the Brazil Arc....