PART 5

*HAYE'S P.O.V*

"Don't dream about me too much princess" I whispered I stayed awake looking at the ceiling and waited till I heard Shay sleeping once I heard her breathing slow down and became louder I crawled out from under my covers and into Shay's bed her bed smell just like her ..vanilla. I pulled her closer to me by her waist so that her back was against my front and I was able to feel every inch and curve of her on me. I put my head into her curls and sniffed it I froze once I felt her move."Hayes is that you?" She asked sleepily. "Yeah, princess just go back to sleep" I whispered in her ear which cause her to shivered."Goodnight Hayes, and if you do any funny businesses I won't hesitate to chop off your little friend" she whispered I gulped knowing that she will do it. "Goodnight princess and don't worry I'm not like that and there's nothing small about him" I said playfully. "Mmmm hmm, whatever makes you sleep at night" she said falling asleep I soon fell asleep too.

*SHAY'S P.O.V*

I woke up this morning really hot like to the point where my skin felt really damp "ugh" I groaned trying to get up but I couldn't Hayes was laying on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck. That's when everything came flashing back with Hayes climbing into my bed in the middle of the night. I try getting up a couple if times but he wouldn't budge. "Hayes could you get off of me" I asked looking at him. He shook his head "No, you smell to good" he said licking my neck."Ew Hayes, you asked for it" I said "Asked for wh- OW" Hayes yelled jumping out of the bed. "I told you to move and I don't ask twice" I said smirking . "Whatever, I'm getting something to eat you want me to get you something?" Hayes asked checking out my long tan legs. "Yeah, just get me whatever and stop staring at my legs" I yelled as Hayes began getting dress when Hayes came out the bathroom fully dressed I couldn't help but check him out he was wearing some army pants a black v-neck shirt and some black jordans. Hayes started smirking  once he noticed  I was checking him out "I'll be back princess" Hayes said as he left. I was just about to get out the shower than I heard the door opening I quicky wrapped my towel around me and and open the door and began walking towards the bed wear my clothes grabbed them went back to the bathroom. I quickly put on some Vanilla scented lotion and got dressed I put on some army skinny jeans,a loose white crop top that said Captain Twerk Team in black letters, and some Tims. I open the door to let the steam out. I put on some mascara and some diamond earrings on and a diamond belly button ring. And left my hair down natural. "Princess hurry up , you already look sexy hurry up so we can go meet up with Bart" Hayes said dragging me out the bathroom by my waist we sat down eating and began heading out to go to this stupid ass meeting.

*DINA'S P.O.V*

I woke up this morning to find an empty bed. I got up and did my normal morning routine I got in the shower and got dressed I was wearing some white shorts that go to my mid thigh, a blak crop top that,  some black nikes, and some hoops. I curled my hair. I was in the middle of doing my make up when Taylor wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered "Babe, you don't need make up and I got us some subway to eat before we leave. "Ok" I said as I finished up. "Thank god, I could have eaten anything I was so hungry" I said as I began eating my subway sandwich. "Really, would you have eaten me all out?" Taylor asked as I began choking. "You nashty" I said as I continued eating. "Do you work at subway? cause you gave me a foot long?" Taylor asked. After Taylor a dozen of Taylor pickup lines we finally started making our way to the meeting.