PART 6

*HAYE'S P.O.V*

I couldn't keep my hands off of  Shay that haven't realized that we were in Bart's office. "Take a seat any where" Bart said as he took his seat. I was seating between Shay and Taylor. "Ok, this Friday we'll be having our first Magcon with Shay and Dina" Bart said looking between Dina and Shay.  As Bart continued telling us the arrangements I began rubbing .my hand up and down on Shay's thigh. "Hayes, stop" Shay said as she try removing my hand. "And if I don't princess?" I asked smirking as she gasped when I began touching her smooth tan stomach. "Hayes, stop before I chop off your fingers" she threaten me. "Nah, I'm actually enjoying this"  I whispered in her ear and began nibbling on her earlobe which made her shivered.

*SHAY'S P.O.V*

Ever since Me and Hayes left for the meeting his been very touchy. He won't stop touching my leg. "Nah, I'm actually enjoying this" Hayes whispered as he began nibbling on my earlobe which made me shivered."Hayes switch seats with Matt" Bart said finally noticing how touchy and distracting Hayes was being. "Ugh" Hayes groaned switching seats with Matt not before he whispered in my ear"we'll continue this later princess". "So now that Shay can actually pay attention" Bart paused looking in Hayes direction "Shay we were wondering if you and Dina are willing to perform Boss Ass Bitch at the Meet and Greet?"

Bart said looking between Dina and I. I look up and meet eyes with Dina "sure" we both said at the same time. "Alright well that's it for now you guys are dismiss" Bart said leaving his office. "Well, come on Shay let's go get ready to go to the pool" Dina said dragging me out of Bart's office into her and Taylor's room.  "Here put this on" Dina said as she handed me a red two piece I than went to the bathroom I came out the bathroom and seen Dina in a purple two piece "you look hot" we both said at the same time I sat on Dina bed and began putting on Vanilla lotion. "I'm going to head out" Dina said putting a long shirt on "you coming?" She asked opening the door "actually I need to go get my shorts." I said walking into my Hayes and I room. I quickly put on my light washed jean shorts which went to my mid thigh, put on my red and black Jordan's, put my hair in a ponytail. "What's taking you so long?" Hayes asked barging into the room. "I couldn't find my shorts now let's go" I said as I grabbed my towel Hayes and I stopped dead in our tracks when we seen...

*DINA'S P.O.V*

"I can't wait to tan" I mumbled to myself as I walked away from Shay. "Dina" Taylor yelled a he swam over towards the edge. "Where's everyone else at?" I asked looking around ..it was only us. "Um they're coming down in a bit, but I was wandering..if..you..maybe..wanna..go out some time?" Taylor asked nervously "I love too" I said excitedly as I began taking off Taylor's shirt I took. "Is that my shirt?" Taylor asked getting out the water walking towards me.  "Maybe " I said running away. "Come here" Taylor yelled chasing me around the pool. I slipped . But was caught by Taylor.(so cliche) we slowly began leaning in until our lips met our lips began moving in sync ..soon..turned..out..into..a..make..out..session until Shay and Hayes walked in on us.

*SHAY'S P.O.V*

Hayes and I stopped dead in our tracks when we seen Taylor and Dina having a really heated make our session. "Y'all can't go a damn hour without touching each other hu?"  asked  Hayes smirking at Taylor who was  smirking right back. "Shut up Hayes" Dina said giving Hayes an playful glare. "Well are we going to stand around or are we going to swim?" Cameron asked as the whole Magcon family began jumping into the pool. "Let's turn up" Dina yelled as she jumped in the pool.