PART 14

DINA'S P.O.V

"Babe you ok?" I asked Nash, he looks stressed and sad. "Yeah" Nash said giving me a fake smile, but I just dropped it.  "You know what let's go out to eat dinner" Nash said with a glint of happiness in his eyes. "Ok,but I ain't wearing no damn dress" I said seriously "And also I want some damn chocolate after" I said as I got up and began dressing up for our dinner technically date. When I was done getting dress , I thought I looked fine ass fuck I had on

Black skater skirt,white blouse, and a pair if Shay's black heels. I curled my hair put on some lip gloss,and some eye liner. "You look beautiful babe" Nash said as he kept checking me out. "You look fine too babe" I said as I looked at his outfit , he was wearing, black jeans, whit button up shirt, and some all white Nikes. "Thanks let's go" Nash said as we made our way to his Bugatti. "When did you get a Bugatti?" I asked impressed. "Oh my dad bought me and Hayes one each, for working so hard to join The Magcon Family" Nash said shrugging. We than began our journey to wherever were going to eat out.

*HAYE'S P.O.V*

As we sped through I kept wandering what surprise did Shay have for me. We finally made it I thought as I got out the car and opened the door to Shay. "Come on,I think you're going to like this" Shay said as she lead us into our Hotel room. "Just sit on the bed" Shay said as she walked to the bathroom. When Shay walked out the bathroom I was blown away.

SHAY'S P.O.V

When I walked out the bathroom I noticed Hayes began to get a boner, I was looking fine though, I was wearing my my red lace thong and bra, my red pumps, red lipstick, and I put my hair in a neat bun. Did I mention I had my pink fluffy hand cuffs.

         I slowly made my way towards Hayes until I was in front of him, Hayes immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me on him so I was straddling him "Princess I don't think you wanna do this" Hayes whispered  in my ear. "I think I do" I said as I began kissing his neck looking for his sweet, I soon found it. "Ahh" Hayes moaned as I began sucking his sweet spot I than kissed all the way up until I reached his lips as our lips moved in sync I began to play with the hem of his shirt. "Ugh" groaned Hayes as he slid of his shirt. "Lay down" I whispered in his ear, he nodded his head and obey. "What are you doing?" Hayes asked with his husky voice as I handcuffed his hand to the headboard. "I'm in charge" I said as I slowly took his pants of "ugh" groaned Hayes said bucking his hips "No" I said as i hit him on his thigh. When I took his jeans completely off I notice how hard he was through his underwear. I than took off his underwear and his shaft sprang up and hit his torso. "Babe do I get to take off you clothes?" Hayes asked with pleading eyes. "No" I said as I slowly unstrap my bra "ugh, you don't know how bad I want to touch you bae" Hayes groaned as he struggled against the cuffs. "You will later babe just wait" I said as I slowly took of my thong. "Ugh" groaned Hayes. I than took off my pumps and slowly made my way towards Hayes I than climbed over Hayes so that I was straddling him. "Please" Hayes begged as he bucked his hips. "Babe you want me to take the handcuffs off?" I asked Hayes as I began kissing his neck all the way down to his shaft, I than took his shaft into my mouth and began sucking it "Fuck..Shay" Hayes moaned which turned me on just as Hayes was about to reach his climax I stopped. I than took his hand cuffs off. "Finally" Hayes said as he began kissing me roughly. "Lay back down I wanna be in charge" I demanded but of course he obeyed. "You sure you wanna do this?" Hayes asked. "Yeah" I said as I slowly pushed Hayes shaft inside me I than began bouncing and put my hands on Hayes chest to support me. "Fuuck" I moaned as Hayes grabbed my waist and forced me down harder. "Babe you're so tight" Hayes groaned as he forced me down even harder if that was possible. "Ahhhh...mmmmmm...Hayes" I screamed as we both reached climax, than flopped down on top of Hayes. "That was the best surprise ever" Hayes whispered in my ear after we steady our breathing than we both felled asleep.

NASH'S P.O.V

"That was amazing" Dina said as we both changed into our pajamas. "You know what's more amazing?" I asked with a smirk. "What?" Dina asked as curiosity filled her eyes. "That I get to raise this baby  with you" I said truthfully. "Babe you're sweet" Dina said as she buried her fragile head into the crook of my neck. "Goodnight babe" I whispered as I pulled Dina closer. "Goodnight love you" Dina said as I felled asleep thinking about Dina and our future.