{Chapter 13}

Toya brought the two fugitives to the cave where a serious incident took place only minutes ago. You see, the young man was actually out getting help for Shigaraki, who was heavily wounded by Shinsou when he lost control. The dark magic user had attacked them before taking Jirou and vanishing in thin air. Izuku's eyes widened as he saw the injured man on the ground, getting some half-ass first aid cause Toga didn't have the right stuff with her at that moment.

"What happened?" the green head asked worriedly, not knowing who they were, just knowing they needed his help.
"They're friends of mine. We were attacked" Dabi explained, helping Eri off the horse as Izuku ran off to Shiggy. A strange, familiar magic power washed over Dabi and he frowned as he let go of the small girl. Have they met before..?

"Did you find help?" Himiko asked as she saw Izuku approach. The runaway prince cringed at the open wound, not liking the sight of bloody bodies. It was something he grew used to in his childhood, unfortunately.
"I already stopped the bleeding as much as I can, but I'm afraid that without the right care-" Toga muttered, only to ne interrupted by Dabi.
"No! Do not finish that sentence! Shiggy is going to make it"

"Not without a doctor and the right equipement" Himiko hissed, looking quite scary now that she was serious. It was rare seeing her like this since she almost always laughed reality away like the lunatic she truly is. Yet there were these moments, moments even she couldn't joke about the harsh truth. It was mostly when she was on the job, when she couldn't fulfill her role as a medic.

Eri slowly walked up to the necromancer, sitting down next to Izuku while staring at the wound. She reached out to touch it, yet the green head swatted her hand away.
"No Eri, don't touch it" he ordered before searching through his bag to see if he had any medicine left. While he wasn't looking, Eri put her hand on Tomura's injury anyway. It was instinct telling her she could help him, that she could make the pain stop.

"Whoa.." Toya breathed as Shigaraki's wound closed on its own.
"Wait, how did you do that?" Izuku asked in shock. He didn't know this kid was a mage!
"I-I don't know..." she whispered, suddenly on the verge of tears.
"D-did I do s-something bad? Because you t-told me not t-to touch him?"
"What? No! No, no, no... Ssh, it's alright, you did a good thing" Izuku spoke, pulling her into a hug and rubbing her back in a comforting manner.

"She healed him!" Toga gasped, staring at Dabi with big eyes.
"Where did you find her? Mages with healing abilities are super rare!"
"Actually, they came running" the fire mage smirked.
"They were on the run from the royal guard"
"The royal guard?! Oh! What did you guys do? Did you anger Endeavor?" Toga asked curiously.

It didn't surprise Izuku they weren't affected by the fact they were most likely criminals. Toya himself faked his own death to escape the empire, just saying.
"We should probably bring your friend to safety first" Izuku sighed.
"It's cold out and this blood needs to be cleaned up... He can go on the horse"
"The stolen horse?" Dabi smirked. Midoriya frowned, crossing his arms as he glared at the former Todoroki.

"I'm not the only runaway royal here, you know how things can go"
Himiko put Tomura on the horse and they started walking through the forest.
"So Izu is a prince too?! Awesome~!" Toga giggled, poking the green head.
"She only recently figured out who I used to be" Dabi explained, waving in her direction.

"I heard you vanished from the public eye some time ago and had my suspicions... Never thought there would be another person in my exact situation"
"I-I, uh, I'm not exactly trying to go off the grid like you have" Izuku sighed.
"My mission is to overthrow my father and free my people from his reign"
Dabi whistled at that, laughing a little afterwards.

"You sure have high ambitions! What? Ya gonna kill your old man? Are you even capable of killing? Last time I saw you, you were this way too good squirt who wanted to help people"
"I'm doing this to help people" Izuku hissed, glaring at the dark haired male.
"And if killing All For One is what it takes to gain peace, so be it. That bastard isn't my real father anyway"