the bois

"do you think shes okay? shes screaming really loud..." hyunjin said nervously, pacing outside the delivery room. "im sure shes fine hyunjin, im pretty sure all of them scream that loud... i think." Changbin rubbed the youngers shoulders, making the other relax into his grip. Hyunjin turned around and pulled bones boi towarda him.

    "im sorry, im just really scared." hyunthot sighed as he hugged the shorter guy close. "its fine.. i have to ta-"

  "HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THAT!" the two gays (lol that was supposed to be guys but gays works too ig) got interrupted by haven screaming. "whats wrong? changbin is there something wrong?" hyunjin started to hypervenalate his eyes darting back and forth between changbin and the room. "hey hey, calm down. haven over reacts all the time i bet your children are fine"

     Hyunjins breathing slowed a bit as he hugged the shorter guy close again and  pressed the others head to his chest. Bones kid was not a hugger but he allowed hottie thottie to calm himself down. Bonesbin even hugged hyunjin closer at one point just to get the younger to completely calm down.

     But soon the door opened and the doctor quickly closed it behind him. "okay, yall can visit now. but only one person at a time please." Changbones looked at the doctors name tag. 

Dr. Kim W.

      "Hyunjin, you wanna go in first?"

"No binnie bitch, they are my kids but, you are gonna take care of them. I think you deserve to see them first."

     Changbin walks into the delivery room slowly. He is met with Havens back and the small cries of a baby. Then Haven turns around to reveal a tiny little baby with chubby cheeks. "Meet Jisung." The brunette hands the small chubby cheeked baby to changbin, turning to get the slightly larger one. "Its wierd that they are twins but dont share a birthday. weird timing." Emma says from the bed, slightly out of breath.

    "They are beautiful. But look at this little chonco, hes so much bigger than his older brother."

"CHONCO! I LOVE IT!"

     "what?" changbin asked.

"i am calling felix chonco for the rest of his life."

     "first, please dont bully our child like that and second, why felix?"

"emma is american she wanted to name one of them an english name idk"

     Changbin nodded in understandment before looking back down at Jisung in his arms. He never thought he would be a father. although its not really his kid... but whatever. "Look at this cute little fuck ass i-"

     "FUCK ASS! I LOVE IT"

"NO!"