Terrible Twos

"Jisung, if you dont come here and take our bath this instant!" Haven turned on her mom voice as she called for the little two year old. Felix was being somewhat good, although he was getting bubbles everywhere, at least he was in the bath. "Jisung Lee Seo!"

     As soon as Jisung heard his middle and last name being used he quickly ran to the bathroom. He was already practically naked, just running around in some pullups. Haven took off the pullups and plopped him into the bath tub.

     "Habibi! im Home!" A yell was heard from downstairs. The yell obviously belonging to Changbin. "Hey bitch bones! Im up here giving the boys a bath!"

     Changbones took of his work clothes and changed into some sweatpants and a muscle tee, heading towards the stairs. He walked up into the bathroom and smiled, seeing his two sons annihilating eachother with bubbles. Haven somehow managed to wash the two boys dark brown hair, and everything was pretty much fun and games until Jisung got soap in his eye.

     The boy wailed out in pain, soft tears falling down his chubby cheeks. Changbin then scooped him up, soaking his shirt in the process but he didnt mind. "Oh baby, did you get suds in your eye?" he baby voiced, grabbing a cold wet rag to clean the toddler's eye.

     Once Bones Boi got Jisung to calm down a little bit he decided to just go ahead and get him ready for a nap. He got the boy changed into some soft clothes, using his favorite squirrel towel to dry him off.

     Not too much longer and Haven had changed Felix into some sleeping clothes too. The two parents had had a long day, and decided to spend the rest of it watching Sam and Cat in the living room. It had only been a week since they were born, Haven using her weird age time thing powers to turn them two.

     They chilled on the couch together until they heard crying from upstairs, signalling the 1 hour nap before dinner was over. "Ill get the boys, you start making dinner." Haven said. "wait why cant you make dinner?"

     "Changbin, sweetie, we've been over this. I can barely make a bowl of cereal. Now go make supper."

A/N: HEY! as stupid and weird as this storyline is i actually wanna start trying to make this a somewhat decent book lol