Chapter 1

When I woke up the next morning, i looked ta my alarm blaring, and sighed. Boy, do I hate getting up early.

I hate it so fucking much...

I got up from my warm spot, and stretched. It was already seven-thirty, and my first class started in I drug myself into the shower, and washed my body off.

When I'm as tired as I am now, I generate the best ideas for books.

When I got out of the shower, I dried off, got on some clean clothes, and grabbed my backpack, filled with my laptop, notebooks, and textbooks, and, of course, a book.

Verity, by Colleen Hoover to be exact.

God, do I LOVE her writing!

This is the first book I read by her that actually scares the shit out of me!

I walked downstairs, and saw my mother making breakfast. She was in her night gown, looking tired.

"Hi Mom." I greeted and sat down.

She turned around, and placed a plate of pancakes right in front of me.

"Hey Adrian." She replied and put a fork down on the table. "I'm going back to sleep. Have a good day at school."

Understandable.

She gets up every day at six o'clock, us to make us breakfast.

I don't know why...

I even told her she doesn't have to do it, but she still insist on doing it.

Well, I'm not gonna' stop her...

When she walked out of the kitchen, I snarfed down my pancakes, finshed it with a glass of water, and headed outside to the school bus.

I stood at the edge of the sidewalk, waiting for the bus to come. I did this almost every single fucking day, and it was getting old.

While I was waiting, I herad someone call my name.

I looked behind me, and saw my friend and neighbor, Jeff, came walking up.

I have been friends with jeff since middle school. He's the only guy I consider my friend at this shitty school.

I can't forget about Jack...and Ryden....

Yeah...a couple ACTUALY named their kid Ryden...

"What's up?" I asked as he walked over to me.

"Other than not wanting to be here, nothing much." He rpelied.

Truth!

As we got talking about boy stuff, like girls and video games, the bus showed up. We got on the bus, and I sat in the back with Jeff.

"What book are you reading this time?" He asked.

I proudly pulled out my new Colleen Hoover book, and showed him.

He just shook his head. "Oh Adrian, always reading a new books. How many book shave you read this year?"

Let's see....

Too many...

"WAY to many." I rpelied and put my book back.

"You must have a TON of ideas for writing." He stated.

Hell yeah...

The bus stopped at a few more stops, and soon arrived at school. We all hopped off, and headed inside. Nextville High School was a HUGE school, with three floors, a tennis court, and a football field.

And that kids is where our tax money goes!

Why the fuck do we need a tennis court?!

Who knows!

I headed up to the library, and headed to the computers. I brought out my flash drive with all my books on it, and opened up my latest manuscript.

I brought out the notes, and started to create a story out of what I took.