Late night crazynes

Um Hi! I'm Deku, and you're stopping by my radio-show to listen to Hero and Villain analysis. Or not- maybe you're just stopping by for music.
Anyway, I've decided to share some of my analyisis just to you...umm soo first is All Might!...

Hizashi was cleaning his closet and he found an old radio...it was his radio since he was a teen. It was given to him by none other than Shota..let's just say he freaked out when he heared the light static and voice coming out from it. It was turned on and the volume was at the lowest.

He curiously turned up the radio sound and listened to the kid's blabaling. He had to admit, the kid is super smart! But, why does a kid have a radio station and why is he doing it late at night?

He asked Aizawa for his opinion, but he just looked at him crazy until the radio had so much static a little spark came out of the short antena and it 'exploded'.

Mic was pretty upset he couldn't listen to the lil fella anymore, but Shota was glad he didn't have to get Hizashi a therapist....

Until, he heard a song filled with static playing at 3 fucking AM!

The song was most likely Jazz, but in the backround Shota heard crying? Or was it screaming?
It was probably his mind... He had enough of sad shit for the day.

It was early afternoon when a middleschooler just decided to jump of a school roof. The boy hit his head on the edge of a koi pond with a crack.
The police found an old notebook, or was it? It was damaged an full of hero analysis, for the future....