I want to go back.

The dead watch over you.

Spirits mindlessly follow their loved ones in hope of returning.

Izuku feels alone, he isn't one of them. He tries to get others' attention but nobody cares. Everyone is dead.

He can only contact the living world with a radio he found in his school's closet.

He's been talking to pro heroes lately. He hopes they hear him.

He remembered the day 2 pro heroes came to the place he haunts, his school. He loves when people visit even tough no one can see him. He feels less alone.

He remembers following them and seing their horrified faces. He didn't want to scare them. He didn't want them to find that note! He wanted to hide it. To hide everything!

But his transparent hands can't lift up the paper.

He knows he made a mistake ending his life.

Before, he would dream about saving the world. That he'd be strong enough to lift the weight of the world and carry it on his shoulders. He wanted to lift people's hopes up!

But now, he can't even hold a simple peice of paper. The only proof his life was taken by his own hands.

But he can't go back. So he cries in despiration for the heroes to save him.

He's selfish. He knows he is. But he needs it.

Because the spirit's around him are losing their minds. They keep screaming to get back the fortunes and the love they once had.

They're selfish too.