He just doesn't get it does he?

____________________________________________

The other staff teachers started noticing Yamada's weird behaviour.

Mic would randomly laugh at the static produced by the old radio, even make a comment here and there.

The only time he would turn it off is when he had to teach a class but he would still bring the radio with him.

Mic noticed a headphone hole in the radio, it was full of dust so he had to clean it. Once he did he pluged his headphones in...he could only hear static! He made sure nothing's wrong with the headphones and he was sure he removed all of the dust from the hole..he was confused.

"Ah damn! This radio is gonna be the death of me." His voice trembeld of how much force he was puting in his hands to push as much cotton as he can in the small hole. (Not a good idea)

"Mic, what are you doing?" The other staff were curious by now.
"A-ah, I'm trying to clean the headphone hole. Something must be wrong, every time I plug my headphones in I can only hear static."

"..."
"so...it didn't have static before?" Asked a wierded out Nemuri.
"No- I mean, yes but it wasn't as much! I could hear him speaking but not now! CRAP. I'm gonna miss the radioshow."

"o-okay..."Cementoss came closer to Aizawa "Y-you might need to get him checked up....y-y'know?" He said to him taping at his side of the head.

"I'll get Recovery Girl..." sighed Aizawa.

____________________________________________

"Dear, have you hit your head or something?" Asked RC
"N-no! Why did you bring me here?"
"Your co-workers are worried about you and so am I. You need to get rid of that radio for some time till you get better."
"But-"
"Trust me dear, it's for your mental state."
Said the Recovery Girl as she walked out the door.

'Maaan,I don't get it!'