You tell your parents that you're pregnant/they meet him

When your parents got home you were waiting outside with Steve. His holoform was standing next to you and his alt mode was behind you. When your parents stepped out of their car they looked at both you and Steve. Since Steve had his mask off your parents would be able to see his face.

"Mom, dad, there's something that I need to tell you." You said seriously.

"Who's this?" Your mom asked you curiously as she smiled a little.

"Mom, dad, this is Steve." You said as you introduced them to Steve's holoform.

"We're happy that you found a new boyfriend." Your dad told you.

"About that. You see, he's actually not human." You told your parents.

"What do you mean?" Your mom asked you.

"Ma'am, Y/n is right. I'm actually a Cybertronian." Steve said as his holoform fizzled away.

Both your parent's eyes widened when Steve transformed. They couldn't believe that they were seeing an honest to goodness giant alien robot who could transform into a car.

"My real name is 5t3v3, but I prefer to be called Steve." Steve said as he knelt down.

"You're that car I fixed." Your dad said after a few moments.

"Yes, and I thank you for saving me." Steve said calmly.

"I- you're welcome." Your dad said.

"We kinda have something else to tell you." You said, hoping that your parents wouldn't be mad.

"What else is there to say?" Your mom asked you.

"I'm pregnant, and the baby is Steve's." You said nervously.

"You're what?!" Your parents yelled in sync.

"Mom, dad, I promise to take full responsibility of the baby and Steve is going to help me." You told them.

"He better. Otherwise I would have to take him apart and sell him as spare parts." Your dad said as he glared at Steve.

"D-don't worry Sir, I promise to help Y/n take care of our baby." Steve said as he looked at you.