Stockholm Syndrome

Who's that shadow holding me hostage I've been here for days
Who's this whisper telling me that I'm never gonna get away
I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But I fear I'm getting used to being held by you

Baby look what you've done to me
Baby look what you've done now
Baby I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way
Baby look what you've done to me
Baby you got me tied down
Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way

Who's this man that's holding your hand
And talking about your eyes
Used to sing about being free but now he's changed his mind

I know they'll be coming to find me soon
But my stockholm syndrome is in your room

Yeah I fell for you

Baby look what you've done to me
Baby look what you've done now
Baby I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way
Baby look what you've done to me
Baby you got me tied down
Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way

All my life I've been on my own
I used the light to guide me home
But now together we're alone
And there's no other place I'd ever wanna go

Baby look what you've done to me
Baby look what you've done now
Baby I'll never leave you if you keep holding me this way
Baby look what you've done to me
Baby you got me tied down
Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way

She put her finger in her cup of liquor, spinning it in circles. "Lisa." I coughed awkwardly. "Hello Harry." She says, her red lips moving slowly. "So how's Rosemary?" She asked, a smirk forming. "Leave her out of this." I say, between clenched teeth. "Oh Harry, you know me. I wouldn't hurt a fly, I'd only hurt a girl." She said, in a sweet voice.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. The walls are painted white. Im strapped down to a small bed, about the size of a twin. The room has no windows. No doors. Just a little stool that holds clothes.

My clothes.

I look down to see that Im in a plain white tee, and navy blue shorts.

Where am I?

I hear a click, then a part of the wall opens up- a door. I couldn't see that door earlier.

But what comes through the door scared me most.

"Hello Harry." She says.

She wears a black dress. Her lips are red- just like last night. She wears black heels.

She walks over to she I am, and pulls up a chair, and sits. "So Harry, how have you been?" She asked. "You drugged me. You flipping drugged me!" I screamed in her face. She didn't even flinch.

"Now, now, Harry. Don't be bad, or you will get hurt." She said. She left the room after that.

I screamed words at her, none of them even were half of what she was.

She was a monster.

I wake up, in a car- my car. What is happening today? Im strapped into the trunk, and we seem to be driving. I peek my head up, and Im met by Lisa. "Hello Harry, seems that you've woken up." She says. I looked past her to the man up front. "Who's he?" I ask, nodding my head towards the guy. "Oh, him? he helps me deal with... You, and the others." She speaks up, acting innocent.

"Tell me why Im even here!" I say screaming. I've lost it.

"Harry don't fricking yell!" She spat in my face.

"Why? Why? Why? Why couldn't you have just left me? Okay? You've cheated on me, lied to me! And you expect me to come crawling back?!" I've scream, in hysterics.

"Why? Why?" She screamed. "I'll tell you why! Your fricking mother? She's a little-" she started, but I cut her off.

"Don't. Even. Say. That!" I scream. I punched the side of the car. I ripped on my curls, and kicked, punched, screamed, I was on edge of going insane.

It hit me,

she is kidnapping me.

The man in the black suit had wrapped a bandana around my mouth, feet, and hands. As he pushed me into a pretty big suitcase. I could tell they were walking into a hotel- or an apartment complex.

I stayed silent, because they would kill me.

Oh my god, I sound like Im in one of those fan-fictions where someone kidnap's a famous guy- or vise versa.

But no joke, the man held a gun to my head before I got pushed I to the suitcase. He said he wouldn't even hesitate to kill me.

We entered the hotel room, about five minutes later. He pulled me out of the suitcase. I stretched my legs, and he saw what I did. He quickly grabbed the bandana and tied it around my legs. I groaned in response.

Lisa sat on the bed, fixing her makeup. "Can you at least tell me why you are doing- this?" I mumbled behind the bandana. She told 'Clive' to take the bandana off my mouth. "What?" She asked. "Can you tell me why Im- here." I said. "Well, you know Rosemary?" She asked. "Y-Yeah." I said. "Well- I couldn't have you save her? Because that would ruin my whole plan." She said. "Why did you bring Rosemary into this?" I said. Poor, Rose. She didn't even do anything.

"Well, lets say little Rosie Posie won't be here much longer." She smirked.

•••

Wooh, double update.

I know, it sucked. Hah, Four got leaked. (: I haven't even heard one of their songs, I just know the lyrics.

This was terrible I know, the next one will be in the pov of 'Rosie Posie'

*virtually smirking bc the next chapter will make you want to rip Lisa's head off*

Bye -M