33

Too Lost in You

Sugababes

You look into my eyes, I go out of my mind
I can't see anything 'coz this love got me blind
I can't help myself, I can't break the spell

I'm in over my head
You got under my skin
I got no strength at all
In the state that I'm in
And my knees are weak
And my mouth can't speak
Fell to far this time

Baby I'm too lost in you
Caught in you
Lost in everything about you
So deep I can't sleep, I can't think
I just think about the things you do
I'm just too lost in you

Well you whisper to me
And I shiver inside
You undo me and move me in ways undefined
And you're all I see
And you're all I need
Help me baby, help me now

'Cause I'm slippin' away
Like the sand to the tide
Flowing into your arms, falling into your eyes
If you get too near I might disappear
I might loose my mind...

Just enjoy the video gift above.
It pretty much says all what Niall feels about Harry in this story.
Credits to the one who created that beautiful gift and the manip.

" Niall, your phone keeps ringing, shall I you take it ? " Harry shouts from the bedroom where Niall's phone is lying on the night table.

" Yes, please. It's Louis, he wants to know when to meet him at Regent's Park for a stroll. I'm just changing Rosie's nappy and getting her dressed. What'cha think is it warm enough for her to wear that pink dress with white polka dots, the leggings, socks, her white jumper and the little hat that I bought her ?" he asks from where he is changing Rosie on their makeshift changing table.

" Niall, it's Lou, can we make it to the main entrance near Keenwood House in an hour ? " Harry asks while he walks towards Niall his phone in his hand.
" Dunno, why we can't make it " Niall replies and continues blowing raspberries on Rosie's chubby belly causing the little girl to squeal in delight.
" Little princess here is almost ready to go out for a stroll. She's fed and her nappy is changed and soon dressed in her clothes. Aren't you, Rosie?
You gonna look like a princess, just like your uncle Harry when he's dressed in his fancy designer shirts. We're gonna meet Freddy, Louis and El. You love meeting new people, don't ya my little angel ? Yeah. I'm sure you do. Like your mum and uncle that way. " Rosie looks up at Niall with her big piercing green eyes a wide smile on her face as if she'd understood every word.
A warm feeling spreads through Harry's chest as he watches the exchange with a huge smile on his face.
He can already say that he's in love with Niall, knew it very soon in their relationship but seeing him with a baby lets his heart almost burst. He can easily see how much in love with his niece Niall is, how caring and gentle he is while interacting with her.
It's amazing to see and like his personal epitome of happiness.
If he wasn't already sure that Niall is his one and only, the one he wanted to spend his whole life with he would be now.
He wants this for the rest of his life. He wants Niall and he wants him to be the father of his children.
There's nothing in his life that he wants more.

Niall talks gently to the little girl while he continues getting her in the clothes he has already taken out of the drawer.
He throws a quick glance at Harry who is about to get the pram ready and almost chokes on his own spit.
Harry is bend over the pram, his perky ass full in full view in the tight jeans he's wearing.
Niall swallows hard at the sight in front of him, completely aware of Harry's obvious intention.
Harry is such a tease, knows how to push the buttons leaving Niall all worked up at the end of the day.
But Niall can't not smile. He can't not love all about it.