//Blurb//

The thing that struck me the most were my eyes. Devoid of all emotion as my life began to drain away from me. I had finally succumbed to the darkness that had lived within me for so long. Even through the shards of the mirror I was able to properly identify I was dying. My wrists, once pale clean of anything besides doodles I would make through homeroom, were covered with cuts. Some big, some small. Each had my crimson blood pumping out through. How did this happen? How did it get to this? Here lying in a pool of my own blood, mascara streaking down my face, and looking as if I just came back from a rave. Who broke me?
I knew he did and I guess that's what broke me even more. The fact I couldn't blame him at all. Everything in me screamed of that it was his fault. "You did this" a part of me screamed mentally at him. Ultimately, I knew it was my fault. I didn't have to go into the lion's den ,but I did and even worse, I fell in love. Even now, half-death and bleeding out, my skin still sang of his touch and this worst part of it was I couldn't decide between scrubbing every part of my body in utter disgust or reveling in it. For some reason I couldn't remeber how I got here, going from a confident, straight A student to a party animal and most of all broken, it was a shame I couldn't fin ish the thought on the harbringer of my unbecoming because I was about to die.

"I told you from the start never to trust anyone so why the hell would you trust me?" He said, his eyes devoid of any emotion. Dead.

"Because. I. Love. You."

Heyoooo this is my first wattpad novel and a/n! It's going to get pretty intense right off the bat so consider that a warning. I have great plans for this novel! Hoped you like the blurb and don't forget to vote add Stockholm Syndrome to your library! I plan to update at least once a week so stay tuned.
LoVe,
ItsMattyBaby