6

I looked at him as he advanced toward me like a predator hunting his prey. I licked my lips and awaited his pounce.

when He was within arms reach I decided a little game of chase would make it more interesting so I took off running. I headed for the stairs and up to our room where I closed the door and stripped quickly before I jumped into the bed and covered myself from the neck down.

I heard him walk in and the hunger in his eyes was intense and burning with desire.

"Chase baby, really, when I am wanting your milk?" he asked

" Why not, little game of chase would never hurt" I replied back with a smirk

He shut the bedroom door and locked it before stripping down and joining me under the covers where he purred in the delight of my nudeness.

"I love seeing you naked" he commented as he kissed my neck.

My head tilted to the side automatically like it always does when he is kissing my neck.

I moaned out when he sucked my neck and used the padding of his index finger to tickle my nipple.

His lips trailed kisses from my neck down to my collarbone to the top part of my chest as his finger teased my nipple.

I bit my lip as I waited for him to do what he wants.

He moved further down and looked up at me as if to ask if it was ok for him to do it.

" Go on" I assured him

With that ok, he opened his mouth and latched on to my tit, and started suckling it.

I arched and moaned. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close as he suckled and drank my breast milk.

When I became pregnant with our twins and my breast swelled with milk he asked to try it just to see what it tasted like. And from the very first taste till now he became addicted. and that was a year ago.

Lucky for him I can still lactate and not be pregnant. I informed him and he will go about asking if I am full yet, which when around others they think he means hunger-wise when I know he means breast milk.

When I tell him not yet he pouts and the others look on but I lean close and kiss him then tell him when I should be full and that places a smile on his beautiful face.

Every time he latches on to my tit and drinks my milk I get horny and wet. I don't know if it's from the suction, his mouth, or that Marvelous tongue of his that drives me mad. But I love it when he drinks my milk and I can't wait till I am full so he will do as he is doing now.

I watched as he moved from my right breast to my left and latched on and drank.

It felt so good feeling him sucking on me.

I cried out and moan and begged him to not stop.

He would simply look at me and wink before closing his eyes and focusing on drinking from me.

I held him close and relaxed closing my eyes and enjoying this moment.