7

I was in a thin strap black bodycon dress with my hair half up and light makeup on, Prior to Alice's request since it is Bella's birthday and she wants us to look nice

I was in a thin strap black bodycon dress with my hair half up and light makeup on, Prior to Alice's request since it is Bella's birthday and she wants us to look nice. Emmett was in a gray button-up with a vest over it and black dress pants. I added black wedges and he went with black dress shoes.

"Look at my sexy baby" I commented as I took his appearance in.

He smiled and walked over to me

"Same could be said for you my stunningly gorgeous mate" he replied and kissed me softly

I smiled and kissed him more before we headed downstairs and helped Alice.

~~~~

Once Bella showed up and we all greeted her Emmett quickly went to put in his gift for Bella then came back and stood by me.

"Here it's a necklace, Alice picked it out," Rosa said and I held back the chuckle.

After Rosa's gift, Emmett made a comment about Bella's truck but she told him not to hate the truck.

I moved outta the way when Alice grabbed Edward and shoved him next to Bella and had them "show her the love" as she called it.

I was getting a kick outta Rosa, she would look disgusted at Bella and roll her eyes while standing by her mate Maverick.

Jasper stayed to himself but stood by me since I was standing on the other side of Emmett who was on the steps next to Rosa.

~~~~~

Once Bella got a paper cut people all looked at Jasper. I stood right before him and grabbed his face

"Focus only on my emotions. Ignore the rest. I know you can do it. Just don't breathe in " I tell him as I hold eye contact with him

He stared at me and I compacted him with the happy loving emotions that I was feeling. Jasper started to relax and they ushered Bella out so she could get cleaned up.

"Now I want you to go out with Alice and hunt. Don't not breathe in till you a great distance ok" I tell him

He nodded his head and I let him go. Alice walked over grabbed his hand and together they took off.

"How did you do that?" someone asked

I looked and saw Emmett, Esme, Edward, Maverick, and now Bella and Carlisle standing there

"Well, he can feel emotions and control them. so the very minute she got that paper cut I knew everyone here would have some type of emotion that Jasper would feel. So I had him focus on my emotions and not breathe" I explained

"What are your emotions?" Carlisle asked

"Happiness, and love" I replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett and I got to my place and I stripped before him not having a care in the world cause we made love. so the whole nudity is no issue.

I turned around and looked at him.

"You gonna stay dressed or you gonna come over here and make love to me?" I asked

I climbed into the bed and watched as he stripped down and climbed into bed with me.

He caressed my body as his lips trailed softly down my body. he suckled on my nipple and raked his teeth against them then moved down and kissed my torso before he devoured my pussy. I cried out and moaned. I gripped the sheet and tried to buck my hips but he wasn't having any of that. He kept my hips pressed down as he moved up and started sucking on my clit.

"Emmett I'm gonna cum"I tell him and rake my fingers through his hair.

When the orgasm got closer I fisted his hair and released. After he licked me clean head kissed up my body and I flipped us not about to wait any longer. I was ready for him and I needed him really badly.

I slipped him into me gasped and moaned at his thickness and settled down on him so he was fully inside of me. After a few minutes I slowly lifted up till his tip was the only inside me then I slammed down and made him moan out along with me.

 I repeated my movements until he flipped us back over, bent my leg up over his shoulder, and Railed me so damn good I squirted and came all at once. my body shook and my heart was racing but that didn't slow Emmett down. He kept going hitting my spot so good I cried out his name and begged for more.

I was so lost in bliss I never heard or saw the damage he was doing to my bed or bedding. I came again and he followed through. I grabbed him and kissed him hard as I panted then pulled back and looked at him in a newer found love.