Day 29 Part 2

"Woah, look at you, did you just pierce that?" Daniel speaks with excitement over the addition to his Stephen's ear, to which Stephen replies "Yes, Jay helped, but I could've done it on my own," He hears Jay scoff as he leans on the wall, which Stephen doesn't miss, "You got something to say, Jay? Huh? Don't make me pierce your ears in your sleep," Jay laughs and grabs the keys to Dan's car, running out the front door. Dan is quick to run after him shouting something about how Jay would crash his car. Now that the area is more empty, Hosuh goes up to Stephen to play with the earring and god he is so close to his face. "It's not fake? You really just pierced your ear?" Stephen can't think up a response as his face burns up. Hosuh backs up a little and clearly notices this. It seems Stephen has caused a chain reaction, because Hosuh's face goes a little red, to which Hosuh retaliates by smiling and doing a quick turn on his heel and walking outside. What the fuck. Stephen follows after and tries to focus on the car ride there.

Arriving to the arcade, which was the big arcade rather than the smaller one, Dan goes ahead and pays for two cards that held their game limit on them, "I'm doing two because it's less money and we can go in pairs! So I call dibs on Jay," Before Stephen or Hosuh could say something, Jay laughs at says "Finally, someone wants me. Unfortunately not a hot girl, but," leaving his sentence there. Dan gives Hosuh responsibility over their own card and quickly powerwalks off with Jay. Hosuh hums in thought, grabbing onto Stephen's arm and moving his hand down to his wrist. Hosuh begins walking before Stephen's brain can catch up, tripping over himself a little, but quickly bringing his thoughts back down to earth.

Hosuh scopes out the games as they walked around, steering himself and Stephen out of the way of other people. Hosuh then stops for a moment off to the side of a wall, "This is disorienting, I like the smaller arcade better. Besides, they have the tokens instead of cards," Stephen takes a second to look at all the games around them, "Me too, but this arcade has laser tag," Hosuh gasps audibly, "There's laser tag?!" Stephen laughs audibly and spots a game he's actually interested in, "Yeah, we can do that later though, when we're with Dan and Jay," Stephen flips his hand over and grabs onto Hosuh's wrist, making Hosuh lose the grip he had. Stephen then takes him over to the arcade game he saw: Two unoccupied skee ball machines. Stephen is a god at arcade games he can physically control, his balloon dart skills just supports this fact.

Looking to Hosuh, he notices the confidence in his smile, "Alright, it's a competition," Hosuh continues to scan the card on both the machines, and standing in front of the left one. "A competition? You sure?" Stephen picks up a skee ball from the right machine, keeping his eyes on the game in front of him, he glances over to see Hosuh also grab a skee ball, "I'm sure," With that, Stephen has no hesitation to start rapidly rolling the skee balls up the middle of the ramp, Hosuh is doing the same, but he reaches over and takes one of Stephen's skee balls, catching him off guard. Stephen goes to pull it out of his hands, but the smug silver-haired rolled the skee ball up the ramp before he could try, and goes right back to finishing rolling the last skee ball he had up the ramp. Stephen glances at his own score, which was 1100. Hosuh's score was 1115. Stephen is livid.

"Guess I win, I'm the game master now," Hosuh says, the smug look on his face matching his tone. "This means war, Hosuh," Stephen crosses his arms as Hosuh turns to look at him, his wide smile softening, eye-smile prominent as he enthusiastically says, "Okay," Stephen lets Hosuh grab onto his wrist and pull him around the arcade, Hosuh's attention landing on the two friends that abandoned them playing air hockey. "We have to play after them," Hosuh brought them closer, and by the looks of it, Jay was winning by a couple points. Dan was quick to get distracted, "Hi guys, what have you played so far?" Jay scored another point when Dan wasn't paying attention, Dan reaching down to grab and place the puck back on the table. "We've only played skee ball," Dan squeaked out a 'Really?' as he tried his hardest to focus on both things at once. Once Dan had lost they quickly left them alone again, leaving the air hockey table to them. Which they take advantage of. Which Stephen wins at.