17

Kelius

I was on my way to this stupid hotel and it was literally 12:00 at night

I was on my way to this stupid hotel and it was literally 12:00 at night. I didn't understand why nine wanted to have a celebration for me so late. Shit I didn't even understand why we were celebrating.

Parking my car in the hotel parking lot i went in going to the man at the desk.

"Hey, im looking for room 113, do you mind if i go up."

"Let me get in contact with the renter of the night." He said as he dialed a number on the phone. I listened as he talked in his professional voice, he finished the conversation with a "yes sir" and hung up the phone.

"You are free to leave." He said with a polite smile, i gave him a head nod and made my way into the elevator.

"Wait...hold the door." I heard someone hurriedly say, i put my hand in between the door before it closed.

"Thanks B" he said as he looked at me with a strong stare.

I gave him a head nod not trying to conversate with him, especially since he was looking at me like i ran over his dog. So i knew he was gone be on bullshit.

"Where you headed young blood?" He asked.

"To my room" i answered shortly.

"Word, you look real familiar,yeah."

"Naw we aint never met im new out here." Said cutting my eyes to him to get a glimpse of how he looked. He has a brown sugar complexion, a box hair cut and a few stubble on his chin.
He had that don't fuck with me type look.

"Naw, i think we met before, what's yo name playa."

He was giving me all kinds of red flags just by his demeanor. "The names lee." I said using the stupid nick name rue and dad like to say.

"Oh, naw ion know you." He said as the door opened and he stepped out. The elevator then finally went to the floor i was looking for and i got off. Going to the door 113, something felt off about today and i didn't know why. I didn't even wanna go inside, ever since i found out about nine things have been feeling kind of weird. But i knocked on the door anyways.

Nine opened the door "finally you made it" he said as I stepped in. It was dark in the hotel, causing my anxiety to come alive "what's going on,why its so dark?" I asked, i was about to turn around but the loud shouts of "SURPRISE!!!" Stopped me and alot of muh fuckas ion know jump out from behind place.

"Whats going on?"

"We celebrating nigga, you apart of the crew now so we gotta treat you as such"

I smiled and dapped him up pulling him into a bro hug "thanks man" i said as marco, troy and poody came up to me dapping me up.

"C'mon nigga we go strippers" poody said as he smack an imaginary ass in front of him.

"Don't have too much fun cause i need to talk to you" marco said and everyone looked in between us.

"Alright then" troy said breaking the awkwardness and pulling me to a chair. "Ight young buck you finna get yo first lap dance" Troy said as he called over a stripper.

"Naw man im good, Ain on that" i said as rue came to my mind. I didn't want to mess up what we had going on.

"Nigga c'mon quite being a pussy and let that thick hoe buss it down" poody said laughing as two women grinded on him.

"I don't bite baby." the girl said as she sat on my lap grinding herself on my member. The way she was dancing and popping her ass had me in a trance. She was a fine ass yellow bone and thick as hell.

"They call me banana, but you can call me Keisha." She whispered in my ear as she trailed her fingers from my chest to my belt buckle. My dick was on hard at this point, but pictures of rue kept coming to my mind and the feeling of guilt started to creep inside me.

"Move" i said roughly.

"Excuse me" she said as she stopped dancing to Megan thee stallion freak nasty.

"Get of me moe" i said pushing her off me. I walked into the kitchen to reevaluate my life. Getting a bottle of water from the fridge i downed it.

"You aint cut for this lifestyle lil nigga."

I turned to see marco walking in. I didn't say none i just kept my eyes straight ahead staring at the microwave.

"But that's ight, Alot of niggas ain't built for this but ima get you ready, you gone be the hardest nigga in the game if you keep fucking with me, cause ima show you how the game work."

"Word, what if ion wanna know the ropes, what if ion wanna do this gang shit." I asked.

"You know the rule, only way out is death nigga, you signed up for this now you gotta live in the path you chose."

I didn't say anything, just nodded my head to his response.

"But i need you to hit a stain with me later on tonight. Ima text you the details."

"What we doing?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, just be ready" he said walking out the kitchen.

I stayed in the kitchen for a few seconds before i walked out to laffy taffy playing and girls swing on poles that nine had installed in the hotel illegally. Money was all over the floor from marco and poody throwing bands at the hoes. I picked up a hundred dollar bill off the ground and put it in my pockets. "Can't waist money" i thought to myself as i walked up to nine who was dry humping a hoe who had yell hair and see through lingerie on.

"Im bout to dip ight" i said over the music.

"Ight nigga be safe out in these streets" he yelled back.

Marco then came up to me and threw me his car keys "you driving nigga."

"What about my car" i asked knowing it was gonna be stranded here.

"Ima have trou bring it to you after we done." He said walking out the hotel room and i followed.

" He said walking out the hotel room and i followed

Banana/Keisha