Chapter one: A true man

Hello! So this is kinda my first fanfic and there might be some ships but I haven't decided yet! None of the art is mine and it belongs to the respectful owners! That's it and enjoy~ - Author

Kirishima POV:
All these fake heros always lying and deceiving people with their good looks, it's just so unmanly! Those heros aren't shit! The only hero I believe in is my beloved family the LOV, they're the only family I ever had. If you didn't know already, I have always been an orphan from birth. My parents decided I was trash and just put me up for adoption which really hurt my feelings but it's whatever I guess. I have more important things to worry about, since I have a mission that involves the so called 'Deku'. I don't really know who this kid is but Shigaraki told me that he wanted me to capture him and keep him alive. Right now I'm on my way to USJ with Toga and Dabi, we're in a black van right now and I have just been spacing out the entire ride. Meanwhile Toga just keeps talking non stop which is really starting to bother Dabi but then he turns to me. "Whatcha thinking about Kiri?" Dabi says nonchalantly as he elbows me "nothing much" I reply back. Then Dabi just starts patting me on the head the rest of the time, but honestly I don't know why he's always so flirty with me; it's kinda weird since I'm 15 and he's 20. Anyways we finally arrived to our destination. Toga, Dabi and I get out of the car then we state what the initial plan is to each other. We then meet up with Shigaraki to get the full plan in action. Basically, our plan is that Toga and I will be aiming at Shouto so that Deku will get distracted trying to help Shouto then BAM! Dabi and Shigaraki get Deku at his weakest point so then Compress can put Deku in that blue orb thing, then we make a run for it in Kurogiri's mist portal thing. Now it's time for some action!

Hello people! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! It's not the best but I tried! I'm going to try and post daily! Goodbye~ -Author