Part Six: Goddamnit

Izuku's POV

As the redhead and the masked man walked in, I knew I was in trouble. The masked man was no other than Mr. Compress, he was always seen with the league so I could recognize him. However the redhead was a mystery to me. I had never seen him before, he was surely someone new or something of the sort. Everyone in the room had stopped looking at me and stared specifically at the redhead. I had finally calmed down, since all of the attention was off of me and instead on the tired looking redhead.

"You're safe!?!?" The purple scarred man nearly screamed at the redhead, which made me and the redhead both flinch. I had recognized the purple scarred man as Dabi, most well known for his involvement in petty crimes. Even though he and his partner in crime Himiko Toga both joined the League of Villains.

"What's wrong Red?" he continued. The redhead looked dead set on me, which kinda frightened me. I could fear tears like pin prick in my eyes from only the fearful stare, you could tell he was no amateur. He was an inch away from my face, in what seemed liked a second and a knife to my neck no later.

"You have a tracker, don't you?" He asked scarily emotionless. His eyes drilled into me, like they were steel and I was just play-doh. I managed to keep my outside composure which was a first, but I realized how dangerous of a situation I'm in. I couldn't show fear. To be honest, I put a tracker on the bottom of the chair I'm in. All UA students have one in all school provided clothing. I thought no one but UA students and staff knew about these trackers, so how did he? Dabi tried to talk to "Red" as he called him, but Red was ignoring him.

"When you roughed him up, did he lose any buttons?" He stopped pointing at me with the knife finally, but he started to unbutton my blazer.

"I don't know, I can't remember a thing. What are you getting at?!" Shigaraki whined. I didn't notice him in the room at first because he was in the back.

"When I was fighting that pissy blonde, a button on his undershirt went all red and flashy. I think it was a tracker." As soon as he stopped fiddling with the blazer buttons, he saw that the second button was gone. The third button was where the school put the trackers, and he most definitely knew that. "They must've installed this shit recently, because I don't remember this with Bakugou." Dabi stated with nearly no emotion.

"Dabi you dumbfuck, he wasn't wearing his uniform. That is why he wasn't tracked. This is only on their uniform, I'm assuming." The redhead giggled at Dabi's simple mindset. "I tried to break the blondes to no use and...." He paused to look at my undershirt. "He doesn't have his tracker so guess we don't need to take any extra steps." What? Why did he lie? He knows that I have my tracker.

"I don't care whether he has his tracker or not. At the moment I need Dabi and Red in the Bar now!" with a quick okay from both men, they walked out of the room leaving only Toga and Mr. Compress in the room with me. God if you exist please save me...

Hoii Sue here (@DeadWeebie the new author) I have an idea where I'm taking this book since Villain Kiri is very underrated. I kinda want to take advantage of this opportunity!! I hope you enjoy and constructive criticism is highly appreciated!!!