Chapter Four: Toture

Midoriya POV:
As Toga is ranting about how much she loves me, the man with purple scars walks up to us while glaring daggers at me. So, are you gonna tell us where All Might is or do we have to beat it out of you?" The scarred man says as he lights up blue flames in his hand. "Why would I ever tell you!? I would rather die in the hands of a villain!" I shout at them as loud as possible. "Oh Izuku~, you're gonna regret saying that." As they're about to say something else, a man with light blue hair that has a hand on his face walks in. When he sees me, the biggest smirk appears on his face. "Well well well, look what we got here, a UA rat." He then walks up to me and wraps four fingers around my neck with his thumb barely touching me. While he's doing that, Toga takes a knife and slashes my chest. As I'm about to scream, the man's grip on me tightens. To the point where I can't breathe. As my face is turning blue and I feel like I'm going to die, a kid with a red mullet and a man with a mask walks in. Everybody turns around to look at them, then the two people see me. They're smiles immediately turn into frowns as they walk towards me.

Hey! I know I said I would update this book a while ago..but I have no motivation to continue it. So I've decided that maybe someone else would like to continue the book for me? If you do, please message me on my insta! It's @xx.skeppy.is.adorable.xx  If nobody messages me in 3 days...then I will just try my best to continue writing the book! ~Author