Chapter 7

When Shota came home that night perfectly sober he was expecting a trashed house. Noma tended to go along with whatever Hizashi does. Shota kicked off his shoes at the door and went to his room. He was greeted my Noma snuggled into Hizashis side both fast asleep. There was room on the other side of Noma, no doubt for him. "Welcome home daddy." Nomas voice startled the man. "Hey sweetheart, why are you still awake?" "I heard the front door open." 'Damn, shes a light sleeper.' Shota hummed and finished changing, sliding in next to Noma. Once he was situated Noma turned and put her face into his chest, she inhaled hard from her nose. "Good boy." She said and fell back asleep. Shota snorted and fell asleep.

Hizashi woke up the next morning to Noma suggled comfortably in between him and his husband. Shota was playing with her hair with one hand while the other was under her head acting like a pillow. "Hey babe, how was your night?" Shota asked. "Hard, very incredibly difficult and emotional." Hizashi said laughing to himself. Shota gave him a questioning look. "We played twenty one questions and apparently she likes the complicated ones. I'll tell you about it later." Nomas eyes open as she smirked. "No need, I recorded it all." She does Shotas wicked grin as Hizashis eyes widen. "Also papa guess what." Noma turns to Hizashi missing Shotas surprised look. "Dad behaved." Hizashi smiled at her. "Thanks."

The three stayed home all sunday just watching tv and staying together. It was almost noon when Shota realized something. "Wait, did Noma have a nightmare last night? I don't think she did. I came home pretty early." Noma turned to face him. "I didn't." Shota nods going back to their movie. When it was bedtime for Noma, Shota had stopped her. "Wanna just stay with us?" Shota had a theory and he was going to test it. "Yea!" Noma bounds into their room and jumps on their bed. Hizashi and Shota laugh as they get in and turn off the lights. Around 3:30 Shota got up for work, Noma still sound asleep. He smiled and pulled the blanket over her shoulders. He quickly got changed and was about to leave when Noma spoke up. "Where are you going?" She still hadn't moved from her spot. "Hero work, I'll be back at seven so i'll see you off before school." Noma nodded and snuggled further into Hizashi. Shota left and flung himself across building with his capture scarf, relieving the previous hero from his patrol.

When Hizashi woke up at six Noma and Shota were gone. Hizashi jumped from the bed and ran out to the kitchen, smelling bacon and eggs. "Good Morning papa. Breakfast?" She put his plate down as he nodded viciously. She went back to the stove to make hers as Hizashi thanked her. After breakfast they ran off to their rooms to get ready fro the day. Noma had her first day of school and Hizashi had work. By the time Hizashi was ready Noma was already out in the living room watching tv. It was nearing seven and Noma was getting anxious, she wanted to at least see her dad before she had to go to school. The door opened at exactly seven and Noma ran and jumped on her dad. "Hey there kiddo, wheres the fire?" "No fire dad just missed you." Hizashi 'awed' at the precious sight and snapped a photo. Noma jumped off and rushed to the kitchen to make Shota breakfast. She came out minutes later with a plate of bacon eggs and toast. "What? I didn't get toast." Hizashi huffed. "Thats because dad was out working all night and he's about to go back to work so he'll need the nutrients and energy." Shota smiled triumphantly as the doorbell rang. Noma ran to get her bookbag and kissed her dads goodbye before leaving with Mirian.

Shota was in the middle of teaching his current class 1-A when his phone sounded out. 'I couldn't sworn I turned the sound down.' He pulled it out and looked to see that it was his daughter who texted him.

"Hey dad here's the video of me and Papas talk. Go easy on him, Love you!!!"

'Go easy on him? What did that fucker say??' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 729