The Meeting of Sibyl and Tully (3rd POV)

4 years later.......

Alas, today as always was a sunny day. The sky was the bright blue as everyday was. The clouds fluffy like a sheep. Everything was perfect, until you would hear a weeping sound in the distance. Tully outside the sparring grounds could hear weeping coming from the rose garden. Of course the rose garden was restricted to only the royal family. Yet, with the rank her father has she could do anything. And since little Tully (even though she is living a second life lol) was adventurous she went out to seek the crying child. Or in other words Tully likes to call a crying person the damsel in distress.
~~~~~~~~~~
Tully scampered towards the rose garden following the cry of the damsel in distress. She looked around the garden everywhere. However, the rose garden was like a complex maze. Then she got to a small brick wall, while that brick wall did not have an opening to go through it she could hear the cries of the damsel of distress behind it. Tully then shouted, " Person on the other side of the wall." Tully stopped the shout for a few seconds to see if the damsel in distress heard her shout.  Nevertheless the damsel still cried. Then Tully shouted again after that few seconds, "Hey person I'm coming over!" Tully jumped trying to reach the top of the brick wall. But, with her small stature she could not even reach the top. Tully kept jumping, until she heard the damsel on the other side of the wall stop crying.

Then the damsel softly spoke, " I-I am s-sorry I j-just am l-lost."

Tully's heart felt a strike of sweetness. The tone of the damsel's voice was so cute and soft.  Tully then remembered a move that her father taught her during training, that could increase her jump off the ground. Tully then concentrated, holding her hands together she jumped from the ground and caught the top of the small brick wall. She pulled herself up onto the top, and then looked over the top and saw a little girl with curly brown amber hair sitting on the ground with her hands on her eyes. Tully could see that the girl wore a silky yellow dress that went down to her ankles. As Tully made a quiet movement the girl looked up to see Tully. Her skin tone was tanned brownish whitish. Tully could see the girl's eyes watery from the crying, and the girl's deep green emerald eyes. The girl's eyes gleamed up at Tully like a puppy. Tully then knew this girl was from the royal family. Only the royal family would have the permission to enter the rose garden and have the deep green Emerald eyes. Tully then smiled at the girl and jumped down right beside her. The princess stared at Tully with whimpering eyes. Tully thought of the girl as a cute little puppy.

Sibyl stared intently at the girl right beside her. Embarrassed that a little girl saw her crying her face turned tomato red. She was crying to get attention because she was lost. Not knowing a little girl would come and save her she was lost in thought.

Tully could see the princess's face turn red, she chuckled and gave the princess a kiss on the forehead. The princess flinched and looked at Tully awkwardly. Then Tully began to speak, " My names Tully, what's yours?" Then she smiled.

Tully.....Sibyl thought in her like she knew something, though she could not remembered where she heard it from. Then she finally spoke to Tully after a few seconds in a stutter, "M-my name i-is Siby-yl...." then tears started to the fall out of her eyes again. Not knowing why her brain flicked the switch to cry again, her face became even redder from embarrassment again. Then she looked down and covered her face so it would not be shown to Tully.

Tully could not help but adore Sibyl. She was just so cute. Sibyl was also quite smaller than Tully herself, like a head shorter. Tully then smiled. She stood up and picked up the girl crying. Sibyl shocked looked up at Tully whom was carrying her. Not knowing why this girl was so kind to her she felt comfort, she lost all her energy from crying, that she fell asleep in the arms of Tully. Tully felt like an older sister, she always wanted a sibling but her mother could not have another child. Her mother always wanted to bear another sibling for Tully, yet her fertility had stopped her. So now Tully was happy, she would make this little girl in her arms the little sister she always dreamed of. Even though Sibyl was like a puppy, it was the same thing right?

Tully smiled as she looked at the sleeping princess in her arms. She carried Sibyl through the exit of the rose garden and to the sparring grounds where her father was.