Zayn's letter

Dear Zayniepuu,

I know you are the last one or the first one to read this letter. You've always been my big brother. The one guy I could always look up too. You were my idol.

But the time flows by and in a second everything is gone. Our friendship, our trust. We've never been that wide apart from eachother. I thought I could always count on you, but you left me too. Like everyone else.

And my final decision isn't your fault. Please don't think that. It was my decision, it is my fault. I am the one who could be found guilty for this case. The one who will end their life. It is me. Not you. You wouldn't kill. No, never.

But I would and I will. I don't see another way out and it's driven me crazy. I can't think of anything else. I want someone to save me, but nobody would listen, nobody is here. I am alone.

You will think I am a selfish bastard, because I went away without telling you goodbye. But I am here and do this. I say goodbye to my best friend.

You were my best friend Zaynie. But now, nobody is here.

And if you read this letter at the moment, the one person I always loved, hasn't replied to my cries for help.

Louis Tomlinson.

I've always loved Louis Tomlinson. But since Eleanor, everything fell apart. I fell apart.

And I am insanly broken inside.

I love you, Zaynie... don't ever forget this! Please, don't ever forget me!

And even if you think I am gone, I will always live in your smiles and your laughs (tell this everyone please?) and your heart.

In love

Harry (Hazzy) Edward Styles