Chapter one

⚠️⚠️MAJOR SPOILERS AND GORE IN PICTURE⚠️⚠️
The picture is my Rengoku demon design since i dunno if i explained it right (please follow me on instagram, my @ is bwoomfe)
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I accept your offer, Akaza."

Rengoku said, before Akaza ran off, smirking. It was clear as day. Akaza had ejected his blood into Rengoku's wound before running off. It was a painful experience, but with his classic smile, he kept the pain hidden while talking to Tanjirou.
Two months have passed since this happened, and news of Tanjirou finally waking up spread like wildfire across town, and Rengoku, now a demon, just so happened to pass by as two unsuspecting victims, one a boy and the other a girl. They were talking.
"Did you hear about Tanjirou? He finally woke up!"
"Oh, really? That's super cool! Didn't the pillar die, though?" And that was his cue.
"Oh, really? Is that the rumor!?" Rengoku said, as powerful as ever. He walked over to the two, eyes closed. There were a few things clearly wrong. One, his eyelashes were too long, and there was blood dripping from his forehead, and he seemed was too pale. Blood covered his uniform, and the ends of haori were way too ripped up. You could easily say he just came back from a battle, but there was way too much blood too easily assume that.
"Oh, Rengoku! You're not dead!!" One exclaimed, and the second he opened his eyes, the two were pierced with fear. Rengoku's sclera were black, with flames at the bottom, and the kanji number four was engraved in both eyes. Because he was a pillar, it was only natural that he was placed under the older upper moons.
"Um, Rengoku? A-are you alright? You don't look too good." The girl trembled.
"Yes, I'm fine!!Why do you ask?" Rengoku smiled, and his unnaturally sharp teeth were shown.
"It's just-''
"Now, you two were talking about Kamado, correct?" Rengoku interrupted the boy.
"Um, Tanjirou?Yes.. he's at the butterfly estate..he woke up a few hours ago.." The girl mumbled.
"Thank you, young ones!" He laughed, and in a second, the two's heads were severed, and Rengoku made no attempt to hide the bodies. In just two months, Rengoku was already a bit too used to being a demon.
He trudged through the trees, peeking in at Aoi, who was doing the laundry. It was currently evening, and the sun had just set. Aoi was walking into the estate with the laundry baskets in her hands. Rengoku carefully watched her go in, then carefully jumped over the fence, making no noise when he landed. He looked to his left and right, checking if anyone was around. He carefully walked through the lands, as he had never got a good look at this area before. He entered through the door Aoi also entered after him, quietly walking through the hallways, and spotted an open door to what seemed to beds. Carefully, Rengoku peeked in, only to be met with the face of the Water pillar. Alarmed, Giyuu stumbled back.
"Rengoku??" He exclaimed, and quickly opened the door, and to his surprise, the vision of Rengoku was gone, just as fast as it came. "I really need to sleep more.." Giyuu grumbled, walking out and heading the opposite direction Rengoku came.
Just as Giyuu was about to pass the corner, he looked back, just in case if there was anything there. Giyuu shouted out, and fell down, as the tall figure of Rengoku towered over him. As he slowly craned over, Giyuu scooted back a little, uncomfortable.
"Hello there, Tomioka!" Rengoku's uncanny smile formed, and the sound of a light switch flicking from the hallway was heard. Giyuu looked over to see who it was, and it was just Shinobu.
"Geez, Tomioka, what're you doing? Get off the ground." She chuckled.
"But..Rengoku.." He looked back at where Rengoku's figure was supposed to be, but, as expected, there was nothing there, besides a fiery haori gliding behind a wall and disappearing. "Nevermind..I have to be seeing things.." Giyuu grumbled, standing up. "Sorry to bother you, Shinobu."
—-
Early that morning, Giyuu walked in while Shinobu and Kanao were making breakfast, and discussing some other plans. Shinobu spotted him first.
"Hey,Tomioka. Wanna talk about what happened last night?" Shinobu asked, pouring a cup of tea for Kanao.
"It was nothing, I'm sure of it. Sorry for waking you." Giyuu replied in his usual quiet, monotone voice.
"You practically woke the whole estate." Kanao mumbled.
Tomioka didn't reply, walking over to the counter. Looking out the window, he couldn't help but notice a figure, and it looked like Rengoku.
"Shinobu. Can you see that?" Giyuu said quickly, not taking his eyes off the figure. Shinobu walked over, looking for whatever Giyuu was talking about.
"No? What are you looking at?" She asked, confused. Giyuu looked down at her, then back up. Surely enough, it was gone.
"But.. that's.. nevermind. Sorry for bothering you." He shook his head, and walked out the kitchen, rushing to get to the hallway he thought he saw Rengoku last night. Giyuu searched the hallway, looking for any evidence of Rengoku. And, of course, he found nothing.
'Of course you found nothing, Giyuu. He was never here.' He thought, disappointed in himself for even looking. He decided to go check in with Tanjirou, and he was talking with Inosuke. Although it was mostly just listening on his end.
"And then, i was like BAAM!! And then, he was like, BSHH!! And me, the BOSS Inosuke, went SHWWING! And the demons neck went, SLOOP! and thud, RIGHT ON THE GROUND!" Inosuke exclaimed, sitting on Tanjirous legs at the edge of the bed, while devouring all of Tanjirou's food. And Tanjirou, being as nice as he is, was listening intently.
'It seems like he doesn't need to be checked on.' Giyuu thought, smiling, and walked back out. Just in time, a crow had swooped in and gave him a mission.
—-