Chapter 3

Y/n POV

"Hey..Let me take you round my place." The woman named Dami winked at me seductively as she finished speaking. Her voice changed a little, it sounded slightly more seductive with a hint of creepy-ness.

At that point, I didn't know what to do. I could go with her...but..I don't even know her that well, the only thing I know about her is her name and even that seems slightly deceiving.

I sighed, my breath turning into a small puff of cold air. Only then did I remember how cold it was.

Oh wait, she's still here, I bets answer her "But..I don't even know you that well. You literally stalked me for God knows how long and now you're trying to take me to your house. Do you know creepy that sounds. You're pretty and all but.." My voice trailed off as I realised that I might've sounded rude in her eyes.

It would be better not to offend a potential killer "S..sorry." Still, her face gave off an amused look. She chuckled, she FUCKING CHUCKLED. She sounded so sexy, I can't- Why am I feeling this way towards my stalker?! Also, I'm straighter than a pole how is this happening to me? Oh right, maybe I'm just Dami sexual. My mind is all over the place I really need to stop-

No one's POV

The atmosphere of the whole event was quite interesting. You could practically cut the tension with a dagger. Speaking of daggers (You'll see why I said that later)  ; just then, a loud noise echoed through the alley. In shock, Dami looked up and saw exactly what she was expecting. He was back for her, but why so soon?! The tall fence which towered around the place like a castle, shifted around, threatening to fall apart into the large planks of dark wood that it was originally made from.

One of the screws from the planks fell to the floor, quite defeated, right next to Y/n's foot. She looked down at her feet, examining her silvery shoes, her attention then shifted to the screw. Confused, Y/n looked up at Dami, as she was about to open her mouth to ask Dami what the hell was going on, her mouth was covered by the other girl's hand. Y/n breathed in the scent of the strawberry hand cream Dami must've used before.

The fear nearly disappeared completely, Y/n felt safe next to Dami for some reason, the aura she gave off was just so friendly and caring. Nothing of an actual stalker. Just then, Dami mouthed the words "be quiet" before pulling Y/n down to the floor with her. The fence was continuingly shaking before a bit of it finally fell to the ground, the smell of old screws and unhealthy amounts of smoke wafted through the previously clean and fresh air. Polluting it completely. Y/n let out a silent cry as she hid her face in Dami's chest.

Author's note

I'm so sorry for not posting regularly. I finally brought myself to write the 3rd chapter. I hope you enjoyed.
Who do you think that that mysterious person was??
Posted on my birthday lmao