Chapter 4

[No one's pov]

They didn't say a word, Y/n was terrified. She had no idea who she was dealing with. She couldn't trust anybody. Especially not Dami. She could've been some sort of mafia boss, no one knew who she was. Especially Y/n.

Y/n felt helpless in this situation, it was almost as if time stopped for a minute. But of course, the silence was interrupted by the long awaited reveal of the fiend who scared the shit out of y/n. Dami's grip tightened around the small helpless Y/n.

Just then, Y/n felt herself being lifted up by something, or rather, someone. Of course, it was Dami "Right. I don't know why we didn't do this before but we gotta go." Dami whispered with a hint of disbelief in her voice. Y/n too, was baffled that they hadn't ran away before yet she didn't say a thing.

Without waiting for a sign of approval the stronger female adjusted the position in which she was holding Y/n and carried her if into the unknown. Y/n let out a silent scream with each bumb Dami ran over with her strong legs. Y/n was indeed, swept off her feet. Not even 5 seconds in, there were loud shouts followed by cursing right where the two girls had previously cowered in fear. Well..for Dami it wasn't necessarily fear, more protecting what was hers.

"Where are we even going?" Y/n asked after a while of receiving strange looks from passing strangers.
"My place." Y/n couldn't see Dami's face at that moment but she knew it was probably turned into her infamous smirk that she knew oh so very well despite being mere strangers.

"We barely even met and you already wanna fuck-" y/n replied in a smug tone. Trying to hide the pure embarrassment she was feelinga t that moment.

"Who said anything about fucking" Dami shot back her glare piercing through Y/n's shoulder. "Well.." Y/n was at a loss for words. Dumbfounded even. "Thought so."

"Don't worry. I'll treat you like the Queen you are"

"Pft Queen. I love your attempts at being flirty" y/n low self esteem made her deny any sort of comment like that.

Dami frowned in response, "aw..so you don't get affected by that type fo shit?"

"Not when it's something so common like that"

"Uh- Excuse you, I spent hours reading romance novels to come up with that!" Dami joked, lifting the mood.

"Pft tell me how many girls have you said that too. Be honest" y/n rolled her eyes, Dami sounded like every highschool fuckboy to ever exist. And to be honest, she wasn't complaining.

"None. You're the only one I want" Dami said, slowly standing Y/n back on the ground. The only reason to that was so she could blow her a kiss.
Y/n reacted with a small blush.

Y/n sighed "what are you doing to me, Dami" she whispered to herself
"What was that?" The other girl smirked urging at the other to repeat her statement
"Nothing! Nothing at all.." and so they continued walking, Y/n suprisingly not wanting to go back to her own house.

Yes, Dami was probably just using her as her little toy but..why..oh why...did she want more? This wasn't right. She couldn't have fallen for her so easily she promised herself that she would never fall for someone so easily again..not after..that incident..

___________________

Ooo tragic backstory who dis?