Desire

*cue sensual music* 

I start unbuttoning his shirt,his eyes are bright , fervent...... excited and I drop his shirt ,kneeling down  reaching for his pants but he pulls me up and I can feel his length against mine as I gasp shocked at the effect I have on him.  He smiles coyly and reaches for my legs parting them wide , thankful for my skirt that allows him an easy access. His finger slips through the fine lace and slowly circles me there. He closes his eyes and his breathing hitches. I hold my moan as he pushes me harder and harder until I reach the climax crying out his name.

 I am shaking like a leaf when he suddenly thrusts inside me with such intensity that I cry out. He moves between my legs,spreading them far apart as he thrusts deeper and deeper inside me. His mouth is open slightly and his breathing is harsh. He groans and beads of sweat form on his forehead as he is lost inside me. He speeds up. I moan and he pound on, picking up speed, merciless a relentless rhythm. I start to stiffen as he thrusts on and on. My body quivers and I am scattered ......there is only sensations  and he growls "Clara, give it to me" my body surrendering to his command as I can feel his warm release inside me.

 I am still panting, my heart is thumping and my thoughts are in riotous disarray. Gus has his forehead pressed against mine, his eyes closed, his breathing ragged and I seek solace in his arms. Coming apart at seams twice really is exhausting although so pleasurable.

*music ends*

Reality hits us as the trance is broken by the cruel bell. Quietly, we wear our clothes and fix ourselves from our just fucked appearance stealing a few glances here and there. Gus nervously smiles at me and I can see confusion and maybe hurt in his eyes. He begins to construct few words but I leave him ignored and run away fearful of losing this connection that we have to something deep and meaningful. 

As I'm running in the hallway I bump into a hard wall and fall back on the impact.  Strong and large hands reach for my aid and I look up meeting the most gorgeous pair of eyes I've ever seen. " Watch where you go, little one" says the Greek God in front of me in his husky voice sending me shivers through my spine. I take the hand of the smirking Zenith who is making me blush furiously. 

Ughhhh too much testosterone interaction for a day.