6

Robin asks the principal about the things that they want to do. Nezu listened but confused for one thing.

"May I ask how old is Luffy?" Ask nezu. Robin stared at the principal for a sec before she answered.

"He's 19." She shortly answered and thinking the best as she can to approve of their request on their captain.

"I apologized that I might not consider that request of yours. He might look very young but he will gonna be older than the rest of the first years. He does not know the rules here and even though we have let some of you to become a teacher, that doesn't mean that I fully trust you." Nezu reasoned.

"Hmm I supposed, but our Luffy is a very young child at heart and action. He may be a pirate but he is a good person and friendly, though I'm not forcing you to trust us." Robin calmly said. Nezu went silent for a few seconds and sigh.

"Well, I should ask the other staff about this too but the problem is that the school will start in 3 months. But I'll make sure that Luffy will be in Aizawa's class and yours so he can be monitored." Nezu. Robin smiled at thought of making his captain happy and this news.

"We will also make sure that our captain won't make big trouble in class and will teach him the rules." Robin said as she stood up and ready to leave.

"Yes, I and the whole school staff are counting on you then," Nezu said, smiling and waving goodbye. Robin left and nodded.

"And I hope that this is the right decision." Principal Nezu mumbled and looking at the 1-A students' profiles.