・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・AN ORDER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hera: Order?

Eun Ji: Yeah, from Mr Lee Jin Saeng. And get dressed we need to get to his office right now

・㉨・CHAP 6・㉨・

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

We stepped in   Mr Lee Jin Saeng's office, I stopped in my track when I see who was there. 

Hera: What is the joke now? and where is the hidden camera?

Eun Ji: Stop acting like a child and sit down . She said as she drags me to sit.

Hera: W... Ok I got it . I said 

The person Baekhyun had once been for me was no more. Before, he was so kind, caring. Instead of his soft gaze that promised laughter and happy life. Now it's gone, his eyes glared with an intensity that tightened my chest but I hold his gaze till mr Lee Jin Saeng spoke.

Glaring become our only form of communication. What can I do, glare was all I would do. Him too, He was glaring at me, His eyes were fixed on me so much so that it was as if he was no longer able to move his eyeballs.

・㉨・AUTHOR'S POV・㉨・

They shared memories that once recalled her happiness and magic. Even if it was painfull to remember just to see him she hold his gaze with anger.

Lee Jin Saeng: I think you two are aware of what you are doing here? Despite of haters , your couple shipper have more power than that. So as I was thinking I would not be against that releshionship . S....

Hera: Sorry for interrupting you, Director-nim, but in which show are we now? I do not understand the joke.

Lee Jin Saeng: What  joke? we are talking about you two.

Hera: Who the hell is in relationship? But from what I know, it's not me. These photos, this information were not true .I ..;

Lee Jin Saeng: I know it, we know it . He already explained to me.

Hera: So why there ....

Lee Jin Saeng: It's an order Hera.

Hera: Order? You order me to be his g.....gir.....whatever, And why do not you protest? She asks Baekhyun.

Lee Jin Saeng: He has already spoken to his agency. You have so much to gain  Hera. I want to take advantage of this drama to launch your career at the top. And this news is a great opportunity for both of you.

・㉨・HERA'S POV・㉨・

Hera: CEO, I ...

Lee Jin Saeng: Do not be like that, we can imagine a breaking story for you after that.

"Break up! Are they kidding me? they want to add fuel to the fire or what? And him, He sat there in peace as if nothing bothered him in this story "

Hera: Mr. Lee Jin S ...

Lee JIn Saeng: This is my last word Hera.

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

We were now heading to the exit. I was fulmining about Baekhyun. Eun Ji and Jong Hyuk stayed in Mr Lee jin Saeng's office. They were now alone in the corridors of the agency. It was silent but we can sense a tension betwen them. 

Hera: You think this is funny?

She snaps while clenching her fist and avoiding to look at him. He glares at her with hatred in his cruel eyes.