・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・CH 13: 3 MONTHS LATER・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

HELLO!!!

as always ENJOY YOUR READ and  I hope you like it.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

PREVIOUSLY

Baekhyun: How is the investigation going?

Eun Ji: I just got the police on the phone. The night of the accident, the surveillance camera of this part of the street had filmed the car but not the driver. Regarding the license plate, they don't know. The police don't even know what to do.

Jong Hyuk: And for the media, they do not help either, they are on the lookout for any scoop.

Baekhyun: Don't worry, Hera, I will do everything in my power to find this driver who hit you.

Said Baekhyun, staring at Hera gently for a moment and then stiffening his facial features.

Baekhyun: The person who did this to you will have to pay. Sooner or later.

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 13・㉨・

・㉨・AUTHOR'S POV・㉨・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・BAEKHYUN・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

Hera has been in a coma for three months and that weighed heavily on Baekhyun

Hera has been in a coma for three months and that weighed heavily on Baekhyun. He was really starting to think that she wouldn't want to come back to life after what she endured and with what awaited her. He take a look  to the window of her hospital room to see the sun rise. Lately, he hadn't been able to sleep in peace since he always ended up dreaming of that night. Taken by an headache, he sits down at the chair he had put next to Hera's bed.

Baekhyun: When are you going to wake up?
He said while taking her hand. He had discovered that he loved holding Hera's hand so much, He toughts that  it could convince him that she would wake up one moment or another.

Baekhyun: Now I realize what I lost when I left you.

He said, sticking the palm of Hera's delicate hand glued to his cheek. He closed his eyes for a few seconds when he felt a slight pressure in his hand. His eyes widen to look at Hera's face, to see if she was going to wake up.

Baekhyun: I think I'm very tired, I'm starting to imagine things.

He thought it was his imagination, the desire to see her wake up perhaps pushed him to hallucinate but his breath stopped when he saw Hera's fingers moving  slightly. He swallowed while looking at Hera's face. She was trying to wake up, he saw her squint, then slowly opened her eyes.