・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・FEELINGS・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

" Hey! stupid heart calm down. You don't need to feel a hint of pain. You are just mad that he did not see the truth and accuses you wrongly. And I myself know the most that I hate being wrongly accused. Right! He accuse me not directly but inderectly."

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

・㉨・CHAP 10・㉨・

・㉨・HERA'S POV・㉨・

I wanted to cry as rage filled my belly.

  "HOW DARE THEY?"

After treating my burned area, I call Unnie. I was not going to stay in this house start from today. I cancel two days of my schedule, then I pack all the clothes I can take. I was packing my things when my parents' photo fell from my bag. With all that has happened today I have almost forgotten the essentials. It has been 10 years since my appa dies and 9 for eomma . As Baekhyun cared a little bit about me yesterday, I was about to invite him to come somewhere with me but with everything that happened, I'm glad I didn't ask him.

I was convincing myself that I am disapoint and angry in him because He wronged me but inside of me, to the bottom of my heart I feel that It's more than that. I just hope that It is not what I thought a while ago.

"Falling for him again"

・㉨・TIME PASS・㉨・

・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・HERA CLOTHES・☆*。★゚*♪ ☆・

I was on my way to my parent's grave when I received a call from an unkown number

"I must change my number because I get so many unkown call now"

I did not take the call but the person on the line keep on calling that in the end I finaly answer.

Hera: yeoboseyo.

......: I think you know my name already.

Hera: Have a nice day Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: The thing that I need to tell you is more important I think.

Hera: There is nothing importat for me if it comes for you and more if it comes from your man.

Taeyon: You know what he said to me when I spoke to him because I was too angry because of your false relationship? He told me that silly as you are, you can end the contract even if there was a lot to pay and lose, so he will make sure to use you because you know you like him so much that you are ready to fall again for him. Him, by acting kindly was nothing, he just makes sure that you do not end the contract. He may have a reputation but he wants more. Did you know, He asked me to marry him a while ago and wait a bit to get rid of you.