One Night

"You're so beautiful." His words were like heaven. So pure, so sweet. His voice music to my ears with his accent. "Where have you been all my life?" He whispered into my neck. He kissed my shoulder softly and ran his hands down my side.

I tensed up, unsure of what I was doing. I had just met this boy hours before. There was no chance of us dating after this. Tomorrow he would be gone, continuing tour. Our blue eyes meet and I see truth.

"This isn't right." I whispered and his lips brushed mine.

"I've never felt this way about a girl before; ever. And I never imagined when I did it would be so quickly." He was telling the truth, I knew it. So I forgot about everything else.

I forgot I was only sixteen and he was almost twenty, I forgot this was just tonight, I forgot it wasn't right. Cause for that one night I felt love. I felt that someone was caring about me, someone wanted me.

I hear that everything happens for a reason, so maybe that's true. I don't regret it I guess. It was wonderful. Even laying next to him, our chests rising and falling in rhythm. My head resting on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around my bare waist. I felt beautiful for once; not just good enough, but better. Out of all of them I never imagined him doing this, which was why I chose to hangout with him.

That was another reason I felt it was right. He wasn't the type of guy to do something so low and horrible.

He sang me to sleep. Collide. I'll forever remember the sound. I drifted off to sleep with no worries, no problems in the world. When I woke up reality hit though.

"Maya, don't think I'm just another douche guy. Please, cause I promise I'm not. Which is why I want to stay in touch. As soon as tour is over I will come back for you." He said, Irish accent ringing out, and wrapped his arms around me, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"You mean it?" I asked quietly and he kissed me on the cheek.

"If I could, I would stay with you. Or go home with you since you aren't from here." He smiled, showing that he listened to my story last night. Had I told him my age?

"Niall, are you sure you love me?" I asked. I was ashamed of what I had done actually, and maybe if he said he loved me I would feel better.

"One hundred percent." He said and kissed me slowly before my phone began ringing. I reached across the counter and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I said.

"My mom has been calling and wants to know how long it will be before we head home." My friend Faith said. Shit. I forgot we went to the concert together.. Wait, where was she?

"I am ready when you are." I said.

"I'm ready, let's go. I'll meet you in the lobby." She says and hung up.

"I wish you didn't have to go." He said and hugged me. I looked at what I was wearing and realized I shouldn't go home like that. I was wearing a pair of gym shorts and Niall's shirt.. His shirt.

"Do you want your shirt back?" I asked as I grabbed my stuff.

"Keep it, if I want it back I can get it when I see you again." He said smiling. I counted that as a promise. One that so far didn't seem so good.

I went home with Faith. Apparently she slept with Zayn; of course. Nothing more between them. Niall and I had traded numbers, email's, Skypes, everything. We spoke for almost a week, then it happened. I was at a friends house when I got the first wave of sickness. Then again two days later. I didn't want to believe it, but I went to the doctor because maybe it was just the flu; but it was August.

"Ms. Childress, we have some, uh, interesting news. You are pregnant." The doctor confirmed my fears. I was pregnant. And the father was Niall Horan, of One Direction.