Telling

"Mamma where's daddy?" Addison asks as I make her breakfast.

"I don't know, he had to go get something." I answer lying. When I woke up Niall was no where to be found. I hadn't tried calling, because honestly I didn't care. I needed my space for a while; I needed to think.

"Will he come back?" Addy wonders.

"Yeah he'll be back." He wouldn't just leave and not come back.

Would he?

I finish making breakfast and Addy and I eat in silence.

"I go to school tomorrow right?" She asks as I'm cleaning up. By school she meant daycare.

"No, remember I'm done for summer, so we get to hang out more tomorrow." I say smiling.

"Yay! And daddy too?"

"I don't know baby," I say sadly. I hated not knowing. "Guess what we're going to do today?"

"What?!" She asks excited.

"We are going to go to the store and get groceries." I say and she giggles.

"Yay!" She loved going to the store.. We get ready and go to the store. We buy everything we need, and a little treat for Addy, and Niall if he came back. As I pull onto our street I remember.

The boys were coming today. No they were here. Of course they were driving an extremely fancy car. People would start talking, these cars weren't things you saw everyday in Laramie, a town full of broke college kids. And Niall was back too. What had he told them already?

"Mamma who's here?" Addy asks trying to unbuckle her seatbelt. I reach back and help her and she tries to open the door, but child security lock.

"Just some friends." I say and we both get out and she runs to the house and I hurry after and grab her hand before opening the door.

"And so.." Niall stops talking and they all look at me.

"Daddy!" Addy yells and runs to Niall.

"What?" Harry asks and looks at me, as Niall hugs Addison.

"Guys, this is thee Maya Childress. And this is our daughter Addison Jane Horan." Niall says.

"What?" All the boys ask at the same time. I close the door and walk into the room. I stand next to Niall and nod.

"Hi," I say and Addy smiles.

"I'm Addy." She says to Harry and his eyes are wide.

"Niall, you can't be serious." Liam says.

"I am. I have a kid. This is her." He says and sits Addy on his lap.

"And your the mum?" Louis asks.

"Yup." I say quietly.

"Niall, what the hell?" Zayn asks.

"That night, when we met, Maya got pregnant. That's why she stopped talking to me. She thought I wouldn't want a kid." Niall says and looks at me.

"So, she's about three right?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, she turns three on Thursday." I say.

"Daddy who are they?" Addy whispers.

"That's Louis, and Zayn, and Harry, and Liam." Niall says pointing at the guys.

"Harry," Addy giggles reaching out to him.

"Here Harry, take her." Niall says and Harry takes hold of Addy.

"Kids love you don't they?" I ask and he smiles and bounces Addison on his knee.