You give birth

When Steve found a parking spot his holoform and your parents got out of his alt mode and went into the hospital. Your parents decided to wait in the waiting room while a nurse helped Steve find the room that you were in. When he entered the delivery room he saw the doctor was in between your legs and ready to catch the first baby. 

"Y/n, I'm here." Steve said as he rushed over to your side.

"H-hey Steve." You said as you panted.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll be fine." Steve said as he held your right hand.

"Alright Y/n, it's time to start pushing." The doctor said after a while.

You gritted your teeth as you started pushing. Steve tried his best to help you keep calm. You ended up yelling at him though. After several hours of screaming, yelling, sweating and pushing all three of your babies were born. After the nurses brought them to you after cleaning them and wrapping them in soft blankets you got to hold one of your sons and your daughter. Steve got to hold your second son.

"Do you have any names?" The doctor asked you.

"Yeah, for the first born boy, Kevin
L/n. For the second born boy, Matthew L/n and for the girl, Jennifer L/n." You told the doctor.

The doctor wrote the names on the three birth certificates before she and the nurses left the room. You couldn't believe it, your sons and daughter were finally here. Steve on the other hand was trying his best not to cry as one of his sons looked up at him. Your sons and daughter had his skin tone and hair color but they had your facial features and eye color. 

"Th-they're so perfect." Steve said as he shed a few tears.

"They are. They really are." You said as you smiled at your other son and your daughter.

After a while your parents came into the room and finally got to meet their grandbabies. You on the other hand had Steve go get you something to eat.