Chapter 3 - What Boy and Girlfriends do.

(A/N: Ok alam ko ilang araw ako nawala XD Busy po kasi sa school eh raming ginagawa XD At pagkabukas ko ng Wattpad, nakita ko ang rami na palang naglagay ng T.C.I sa reading list nila XD Natuwa ako sobra ^o^ Dahil dun, maguupdate ako XD. Pero sana mag comment din kayo XP Para ma feel ko na may tao XDDD. So ito napo ang Update ^_^ P.S: Wag po kayo matakot mag comment, di ako nangangagat XD Tsaka mag comment kayo ng kahit anong language dun! Basta maiintindihan ko XD Filipino naman ako eh XDD)

->Dedicated po sa kanya kasi... Fan niya ako! @_@ 

->Proud to be BBians ako eh XDD

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

Ryu woke up with the sound of the loud alarm clock. He was ready for school when her "self-proclaimed" girlfriend texted her.

"Meet me at the crossroad."

Ryu's POV

"Ok." - I replied.

Since when did she knew my number? I don't really remember giving my number to her. Well, nevermind. I rushed downstairs and they are already eating.

"You are going already? It's just 7:15 AM."

"Oh, I need to go. Someone's waiting at the crossroads for me."

"Oh..."

"Your girlfriend?!" - Twins

"Bye."

I ignored the question because if I answer, they might go in rampage mode here, hearing the news. Or maybe I am just exaggerating. Well, better choose the best.

I just came out of the house when,

"Ryu! Hey!"

It was Stephanie with a smile on her face.

''Steph. Yo."

"Walk with me to the school."

"Sure. But I'll be walking with Mizuki too."

"Who's Mizuki?" - She said raising her left eyebrow.

"Oh. She's the girl yesterday."

"Ryu! Are you really fine with her being your girlfriend----- Oops, correction. "Self.Proclaimed. Girlfriend."

"Yeah. Besides, it's only for 30 days."

"But Ryu!"

"Let' go Steph." - I said as I grabbed her hands.

(*Where she Blushed*)

As we arrived at the crossroads....

"Ryu! You are late. And who's that girl?"- Mizuki or Haru

"Why? Any problem?" Stephanie, raising her left eyebrow again.

"Of course. You are going with my boyfriend." 

"Excuse me, It's SELF PROCLAIMED."

I just started walking and go. What's the point of arguing with such a little problem?

Third Person's POV

It as about 5 minutes until they noticed that Ryu was gone.