Chapter 2 - The Proclamation

(A/N: Dedicated sayo Ate Denny XD Kasi ang ganda nang stories niya like Voiceless at yung She Died at yung Diary ng panget at LAHAT NA XD Sana magustuhan mo at basahin mo na rin po simula sa umpisa XP Thanks po ^_^ XDD)

Enjoy ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV

Ryu's alarm clock rang loudly, followed by a loud shout from her mother

"Yah..."- He said with a huge sigh..

'Oh... same old routines... And another boring day...'- He thought with a huge sigh while doing his morning rituals

After a while he was ready for school...

"Bye Ma."

"Aren't you going to eat yet?"

"Nah"

"Bye Nii!"- Twins

"Bye."

As he was entering the train...

"OMG >//.\\<"

"Yiee!! Look! XP"  

- Girls

'Maybe there's someone sooooo popular behind me.' - He thought, so he just sat there and open up a book titled : "How To Be Ignorant"- By Ignoracion

After a while he's already at the gate of the school.

"OMO!!"- Another girl

Ryu's POV

'Another popular guy at my back? Jee..."

I just rushed to the classroom and sat there and lean.

"Yo, Ryu!"

"Yah?" - I said still leaning. Probably it's just Hayato.

"Oh you silly! It's me, Stephanie."

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have another friend, she's Stephanie Kirei, she wanna be called Tiff but I just call her Steph or Stephanie. Unlike me, she is so popular. Actually, she is the most popular girl in the campus. Well, you can't blame her, because she's so beautiful. Fair skin, sexy body, beautiful yet cute like face, a long hair with natural curls at the bottom part of her hair. So overall, she's gorgeous. But I don't like her.

"Hey Steph."- I said still leaning on the table

"Ryu!"

"Yah Yah."- I said and I face her with a still bored face. Well you can't blame me... It's my natural feature.

"Ryu! What's with that face? Stop looking at me with that face!"

"Oh come on, Steph. What do you want?"

" Tsk. Ok! I just wanna ask..."

" What?"

"Umm..."

I can sense her stammering a little...

"Hmmm?"

"Do you have a...."

"What?"

"A girlfriend?"

"None."

 And I leaned on my table again.

Third Person's POV

Steph was shocked but then it changed to a big smile. Then she returned to her table still staing at the sleeping Ryu.

Lunch~

It was lunch time already, everyone is eating at the classroom because they were so busy studying.

Ryu was in Class A, despite of his ignorance, he's still smart, without even studying much. He gained the Top 4 spot in class which of course, he's unaware of.

*BAM!*

A loud noise came from the door. A girl with a long hair, color brown with light blue eyes, fair-skinned suddenly entered. At the moment, Ryu was talking to Hayato then they looked at the girl in front.

"Everyone!"

Class A was kinda shocked especially with the microphone the girl was holding. It was a wireless one.

The microphone is connected to the school's speakers, making the whole school hearing the girl says.

"I have something to announce."

(Now Playing -> *It's fine if it's not exact to the part XD Cause I was writing this chapter in my notebook when this song played at my cellphone so I wanted you guys to hear it too XD*)

"You!"

She points at Ryu. Ryu was kinda shock but still with a bored face.

"Yah?"

"You! Ryu Kurotsuki."

Everyone in Class A looked at Ryu.

"You Ryu Kurotsuki shall be my boyfriend starting tomorrow, until 30 days passed. No BACK OUTS and the contract shall be fullfilled. Understood?"

Everyone in the campus was shocked.

 The most ignorant yet the most popular guy in school, which every girls are dying to, was self proclaimed by a random girl as her boyfriend?

The girl came nearer to Ryu and put the microphone near his mouth.

"Ahh..."

"Ryu!"- Stephanie called Ryu with a so irritated look.

"Ah... Sure."- Ryu respond.

O_O**** - Girls

"WHATTT?!!"- Everyone's shout.

4:00 PM~

It was already dissmissal time. Ryu and the girl is walking together, to their houses.

"I am Mizuki Haru. Tomorrow, I'll be your official girlfriend for 30 days. No back-outs not refusal."

"Yah...."

They arrived at the crossroad where Ryu will take the left side and Mizuki taking the right.

"Hey Ryu!"

"Yah?"

"See ya tomorrow!"- And Mizuki walked away.

Ryu was still looking at the side.. with a bored face.. while looking away, a small smile came out....

END OF CHAPTER 2.